Check your account email address ×

Turtle McConnell Delivers a Billion Dollars

• Platinum Contributing Member

That is one way to ensure success in a tough reelection bid!

McConnell flexes reelection muscle with $1B gift for Kentucky - https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/475831-mcconnell-flexes-reelection-muscle-with-1b-gift-for-kentucky

I only see 410 mill for a pension fund .and a tax cut for horse breeding I don't agree with .

his and all congressman job is getting back all the cash there constituent sent there.

hence 1 more reason I feel Fed tax is way to high . states should cover all there own bills .Fed should cover military and border that is it 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

It's pretty hard for me to disagree when I take pictures of the DDG-1000s being built by the boy at BIW. Thanks Suzi.

VVasGE5cyv99eBy2rZ03q6HW3gPBcg7asMbnTH6_

What does he do there? 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has a 37% approval in Kentucky so he has to bring home the bacon as it sounds like his Democrat opponent is fairly stout.

He would not have to try and get that money back for Kentucky if it was not sent to the fed in the first place.  That is the point that Ez was trying to make.  Oh but we are led to believe that TAX CUTS are bad, remember.

17 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I only see 410 mill for a pension fund .and a tax cut for horse breeding I don't agree with .

his and all congressman job is getting back all the cash there constituent sent there.

hence 1 more reason I feel Fed tax is way to high . states should cover all there own bills .Fed should cover military and border that is it 

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He would not have to try and get that money back for Kentucky if it was not sent to the fed in the first place.  That is the point that Ez was trying to make.  Oh but we are led to believe that TAX CUTS are bad, remember.

You’re kidding right...do you think McConnell gives a fuck where the money comes from or even if it’s “really” there? 😂

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, technically the money is coming from whoever is buying US Treasury bonds, China included. 

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re kidding right...do you think McConnell gives a fuck where the money comes from or even if it’s “really” there? 😂

Did I say McConnell gives a fuck?  We are sending too much money to DC in the form of taxes, plain and simple.

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Did I say McConnell gives a fuck?  We are sending too much money to DC in the form of taxes, plain and simple.

Well that’s great but the people getting the pork so they can get re-elected are the same people in charge of cutting or not cutting taxes. 

16 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

His days are numbered.

Amy McGrath is raising a lot of money and McConnell is unpopular in Kentucky but the fucker has been in DC since 1985...she is a tough opponent though. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/3934531002

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well that’s great but the people getting the pork so they can get re-elected are the same people in charge of cutting or not cutting taxes. 

I want him gone just like the rest of the 80's politicians that are in DC.

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

no but it his #1 job to represent his constituents . and getting all the money he can bring back is his #1 priority or shoukd be any way . again if we the people were not forced send so much to the Fed we would not need these people to bring it home . it should not even  be a thing . 

states should cover tbere own bills and only tbere bills . Fed should only be  military and border security and poss a small Fed police dept to go after crooked elected people 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

no but it his #1 job to represent his constituents . and getting all the money he can bring back is his #1 priority or shoukd be any way . again if we the people were not forced send so much to the Fed we would not need these people to bring it home . it should not even  be a thing . 

states should cover tbere own bills and only tbere bills . Fed should only be  military and border security and poss a small Fed police dept to go after crooked elected people 

Yes sir,  But I heard taxes buy us society....wait, only the dipshits believe that.