Check your account email address ×

While being impeached....

Snake

Annnnnnnd another record high for the markets today, DJIA sitting at north of 28,500 minutes before the close.  More and more analyst outlooks now seeing more of the same in 2020 several mentioning, yes, a 30k Dow by election day.

***so as the dipshits who are known for putting words in peoples mouths, these are not my predictions, but what I am reading from people paid to give their predictions.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Annnnnnnd another record high for the markets today, DJIA sitting at north of 28,500 minutes before the close.  More and more analyst outlooks now seeing more of the same in 2020 several mentioning, yes, a 30k Dow by election day.

***so as the dipshits who are known for putting words in peoples mouths, these are not my predictions, but what I am reading from people paid to give their predictions.

As long as the fed keeps the QE taps wide open the sky is the limit 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

But it's not 30k.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Need to see corp earnings go back up.   Strange they have settled or declined with consumer spending high.   Could be simply that higher wages are cutting them which is a good thing for the economy anyway.   

Edited by Highmark

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Need to see corp earnings go back up.   Strange they have settled or declined with consumer spending high.   Could be simply that higher wages are cutting them which is a good thing for the economy anyway.   

tarrifs play a part ?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Consumer spending is the primary driver and has been for a while, not QE.

Everything I read and hear states consumer spending is driving the economy, QE and rate cuts fueled the market.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its really a distinction without a difference, but ok.  :bc: 

In some ways yes it is, but rate cuts and QE have kept the market rising even with less than stellar earnings, and GDP numbers.

53 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because Im not seeing price increases anywhwere. Seems corps are eating them.

Yep.  Both parts the American and Chinese parts of those companies.