Check your account email address ×

Poor Dumbass Buttcocks the retard

f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

At 7700 rpm and stock timing around 12

At 8300 and revised timing maps around 18

Whats the map of the turbo? What size turbo? 

I know you guys like screwing around with each other, but if you were being serious, there is a bunch of other shit that's not even been mentioned in here to know before either one of you could be right.

Just now, Legend said:

Whats the map of the turbo? What size turbo? 

I know you guys like screwing around with each other, but if you were being serious, there is a bunch of other shit that's not even been mentioned in here to know before either one of you could be right.

The turbo isnt off the island until about 21psi or so.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The turbo isnt off the island until about 21psi or so.

I dont know anything about those sleds. But assuming the engine can handle 18 psi even pulling timing then obviously 18 psi will be faster. edit: faster and quicker.

I took this thread as JT saying 18 psi at 7700 and you saying 18 psi at 8500. If thats the case, then all those other factors come into play. And until you know those factors, you cannot be sure which is which. 

Edited by Legend

4 minutes ago, Legend said:

I dont know anything about those sleds. But assuming the engine can handle 18 psi even pulling timing then obviously 18 psi will be faster. edit: faster and quicker.

I took this thread as JT saying 18 psi at 7700 and you saying 18 psi at 8500. If thats the case, then all those other factors come into play. And until you know those factors, you cannot be sure which is which. 

The argument started with idiot tyler saying a tune a stock clutching would be no faster than the stock sled andnid you didnt clutch for additional power you would go no faster.

Obviously that is completely false

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I haven’t read this thread. Who won, Toiler or Bhen? 

Toyler , Awful and HSR are completely retarded and dont know shit about turbos or clutching

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The argument started with idiot tyler saying a tune a stock clutching would be no faster than the stock sled andnid you didnt clutch for additional power you would go no faster.

Yeah as long as you aren't completely blowing the belt off, it is false.  It may not be as fast as properly tuned clutches, but if the stock clutching works well, more hp is quicker and faster.

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Yeah as long as you aren't completely blowing the belt off, it is false.  It may not be as fast as properly tuned clutches, but if the stock clutching works well, more hp is quicker and faster.

Exactly....you could squeeze a bit more out with some clutching changes but the difference between a stock cat and one with a D&D Slingshot flash which was designed for stock clutching is literally bus lengths in 1000'

No other changes , just the tune

43 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And you keep proving me right :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....max boost on pump fuel at 7700 vs max boost on pump fuel at 8500.

Why the fuck are you not answering??

Sorry I had to run out. You said same fuel now you say pump fuel. I can buy 93 octane pump fuel. Are you going to move the goal post again and say UP pump fuel next? 

of course pump gas is a limiting factor. I like how this conversation has morphed into how much boost can you run on pump fuel from why they say run stock clutching and what makes more power 7800 or 8100. You twisted this from where it started. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Sorry I had to run out. You said same fuel now you say pump fuel. I can buy 93 octane pump fuel. Are you going to move the goal post again and say UP pump fuel next? 

of course pump gas is a limiting factor. I like how this conversation has morphed into how much boost can you run on pump fuel from why they say run stock clutching and what makes more power 7800 or 8100. You twisted this from where it started. 

Bullshit JT....the entire argument is Buttcocks claiming a tune without clutching is useless.

I'm simply leading you to the answer and why his premise is pure bullshit

Can you run more power on the same pump fuel at 7700 rpm or 8500

Yes or fucking no

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

Anyone else would just admit they’re wrong but not Behn :lol: 

I keep providing proof after proof but you think you're trolling

I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW HOW DUMB YOU ARE

1 minute ago, Tickle Shits said:

You post garbage that you don’t understand :lol: 

Ah no.....I know exactly why a tune and stock clutching is literally bus lengths faster. You still dont think it makes a difference :lol:

4 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Who was the retard that sold parted out his car because the flywheel was loose?

Oh ya..

Had to fix your error :bc:

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You literally dont know a thing about what's being discussed :lol:

get back to the 80hp ace forum 

2054740999_giphy.gif.cf-2019-12-10T130025_616.gif.900e68080e6b5a9194fe63d79a58d61c.gif

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS