Check your account email address ×

Obamas Behind The Scenes Support of Elizabeth Warren

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is contemptible for sure.

She says she doesn't want big money donors as Obama drums up financial support for her. 

Just by observation, those that I see that vote democrat seem to either like Tulsi or Yang. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, bussman said:

Just by observation, those that I see that vote democrat seem to either like Tulsi or Yang. 

I've been on the Tulsi Train for awhile now and after listening to that Yang video posted the other day he seems like a reasonable smart cat. 

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've been on the Tulsi Train for awhile now and after listening to that Yang video posted the other day he seems like a reasonable smart cat. 

When you look at either compared to the rest of the dolts, both can seem reasonable and smart but, neither have the strength to pull it off.  

I think we are going to start seeing more out of Bootykeg and Wang.  They are going to get bolder because there’s no way the DNC can dump them now.  Again, by comparison to the rest of their field, they will look like smart choices but, in the end, the Dem party has chosen their candidate....and that is who it will be.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

When you look at either compared to the rest of the dolts, both can seem reasonable and smart but, neither have the strength to pull it off.  

I think we are going to start seeing more out of Bootykeg and Wang.  They are going to get bolder because there’s no way the DNC can dump them now.  Again, by comparison to the rest of their field, they will look like smart choices but, in the end, the Dem party has chosen their candidate....and that is who it will be.  

They won't be allowed to succeed.....it's going to be lifer Biden out there bumbling around debates and campaign appearances. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They won't be allowed to succeed.....it's going to be lifer Biden out there bumbling around debates and campaign appearances. 

We’ve all known this from the start because that’s what any of us with a hint of brains have seen from the DNC.  All this shit is theater for lefty imbeciles to appear that their process is one of a fair democracy decided by the voters.  It is not.  What they have is a fan base of order takers and daily talking point spewers that have been locked in their echo chambers as they classified themselves the “intellectually elite”.

Thats it.  That’s all.

1 hour ago, bussman said:

The only two in that group that are even worth a look. Rest of them campaign on their TDS

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The only two in that group that are even worth a look. Rest of them campaign on their TDS

That’s why impeachment was so important for them all.  Facts, rational thinking and realities aren’t important to the left.  Only validating their emotional hatred.  Children throwing temper tantrums....that’s all they are now.  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

At this point and time trying to implement UBI shoots down any idea he is smart or reasonable.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

Tax evil rich and businesses, as usual.

Part of it.   But much of it is assumptions on savings from impacts it would have.   How often does that come true? :lmao:

The one part I liked is the claim that some would come from current entitlement programs.   They supposedly would get a choice one or the other.  Again you know how that goes.   Dems would make them keep both.    

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Part of it.   But much of it is assumptions on savings from impacts it would have.   How often does that come true? :lmao:

The one part I liked is the claim that some would come from current entitlement programs.   They supposedly would get a choice one or the other.  Again you know how that goes.   Dems would make them keep both.    

IF you let some op for the cash, they will be dead before the next check arrives.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

IF you let some op for the cash, they will be dead before the next check arrives.

Yep.   Maybe that's the savings. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark