Check your account email address ×

Spend Happy Trump

Just now, bussman said:

I don’t think Trump cares about spending whatsoever. 

Then why dont you just say that man??

For god sakes Trumo claimed he was going to shrink the deficit and balance the budget 

Instead he has spent worse than any dem ever....

We now have a 1.1 trillion dollar deficit and debt to GDP at 108% or so

This is not good

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Obviously, the people blaming trump for government spending are confused.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2019/06/28/trumps-leaner-white-house-2019-payroll-has-already-saved-taxpayers-20-million/#4fbe3937386d

Trump’s White House payroll has been a leading indicator of his commitment to “do more, with less.” In the first few weeks of his presidency, Trump issued an order mandating an executive agency hiring freeze. Trump asked his agency heads to “seek efficient use of existing personnel and funds to improve public services…”

Leading by example, Trump has already saved taxpayers nearly $20 million and projected four-year savings could easily top $22 million. In 2017, our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com forecasted a $22 million four-year savings.

The payroll discounts come from Trump’s refusal to take a salary, as well as big reductions in other areas including the absence of czars, expensive “fellows,” and spending on First Lady of The United States (FLOTUS) staff.

He’s probably doing a good job keeping the immediate admin in check.  But, that doesn’t matter.  

He should veto every fucking spending bill agreeing to increase budgets.  Also, AND FOR SURE, stop agreeing to fund the government being open by resetting debt ceilings and wasteful budgeting.  Find essentials and shut the rest down until sanity kicks in.  Note: If government shuts down, our illustrious elected servants aren’t needed either...No pay!

LOL!!!  Just kidding!  Nobody cares about spending.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then why dont you just say that man??

For god sakes Trumo claimed he was going to shrink the deficit and balance the budget 

Instead he has spent worse than any dem ever....

We now have a 1.1 trillion dollar deficit and debt to GDP at 108% or so

This is not good

I did just say that. lol

I agree it’s not good and the only way it gets better is by blowing it all up which is my hope, none of this is ever getting paid back. 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Which is stupid because Congress makes budgets, presidents can only sign or veto them. 

You'd be hard pressed to find a person who has called out Congress' spending more than Amash. 

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

I did just say that. lol

I agree it’s not good and the only way it gets better is by blowing it all up which is my hope, none of this is ever getting paid back. 

hundreds of billions get paid back every year.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Every time you post?  Hahahahahaha  

Where do you come up with this shit?

Listen dink weed I said something to Racer in another thread and you immediately posted sticking up for him and then when I say something in this thread you say to keep you out of my "delusions"....of course stumpy jumps in wholeheartedly on your junk because he can't stfu.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen dink weed I said something to Racer in another thread and you immediately posted sticking up for him and then when I say something in this thread you say to keep you out of my "delusions"....of course stumpy jumps in wholeheartedly on your junk because he can't stfu.

“Pot meet kettle” doesn't mean I sticking up for someone.   Geez. 

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

“Pot meet kettle” doesn't mean I sticking up for someone.   Geez. 

Pouty give me my own thread out of that mess.  You teed him up and I fired him down the middle ‘bout tree-fiddy.

I’ll go halfsies with you if you want.  :lmao:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Tom...what position are you in the human centipede? 

How many more times are you gonna cry about this “human centipede” today?  Is this your new buzz word?  Does it have special meaning for you?  

16 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Stop confusing the way he is picking on your posts as sticking up for me.

LOL  Sticking up for me. 

50 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Not even close to being true. Ever increasing Debt payments mean money is not there for investment, infrastructure, social programs, etc. 

I don’t disagree with that. But they are literally printing money to pay interest which is true.