Check your account email address ×

Biden owns Trump

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Local news this morning said at least Slotkin, Dingell and Stevens were voting for

Their problem (one of many) isn’t how many Dems will vote for it, hell, I hope they all do, it is that not a single R will.

Partisan hack job with zero evidence or any rationalization that this is in any way warranted.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Local news this morning said at least Slotkin, Dingell and Stevens were voting for

Really disappointed in Slotkin .  The  other two are hacks, no surprises.  I hope she is right in saying voting for, against the will of her constituents will cost her re-election.  At least she was smart enough to leverage her vote for political gain.  Been playing pro ads for her all day on radio station.  

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really disappointed in Slotkin .  The  other two are hacks, no surprises.  I hope she is right in saying voting for, against the will of her constituents will cost her re-election.  At least she was smart enough to leverage her vote for political gain.  Been playing pro ads for her all day on radio station.  

I found it funny that a lot of these that were questionable are saying the the dem party isn’t pressuring them.  What a bunch of BS.  The Dems need 100% to vote for....because they aren’t getting one R to do so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I found it funny that a lot of these that were questionable are saying the the dem party isn’t pressuring them.  What a bunch of BS.  The Dems need 100% to vote for....because they aren’t getting one R to do so.

As of last week my rep ( D ) said she was a yes. Other district a ( D ) was still a  " Im not sure yet"

Just now, steve from amherst said:

As of last week my rep ( D ) said she was a yes. Other district a ( D ) was still a  " Im not sure yet"

I think some need to get their resume in order.  This may very well cost the Dems the house.

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Shocking!!!!    The two dem women who Needed to give the impeachment careful thought , both have nice prime time ads talking about how special they are.    Well played and paid ..... ladies!!!   Doesn’t take long to learn the game, does it? 

B1DD3847-63E9-48BA-B2AF-525824B9A97D.jpeg

Saw the video on 7 the other night.  She's was getting more boo's and people calling for her removal than she was cheers 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Political suicide for a lot of them 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They needed this woman’s vote bad.  She is ex CIA and would of made them look really foolish had she no , like she said she might.  No question, they made her a sweetheart deal. 

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Saw the video on 7 the other night.  She's was getting more boo's and people calling for her removal than she was cheers 

Political suicide for a lot of them 

She said her office received a couple thousand calls Telling her to oppose.  She represents a heavy majority of Trump voters.   Maybe, she should look up her job description?  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think some need to get their resume in order.  This may very well cost the Dems the house.

here in NH we swing back and forth but the lack of solid leadership on the dem side and viable dem presidential candidate should hurt them.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

here in NH we swing back and forth but the lack of solid leadership on the dem side and viable dem presidential candidate should hurt them.  

I think I watched one of your female senators taking it in the ass on Fox yesterday.  She was left stumbling around grasping for anything to save her integrity after being caught backtracking.

It was kind of sad.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think I watched one of your female senators taking it in the ass on Fox yesterday.  She was left stumbling around grasping for anything to save her integrity after being caught backtracking.

It was kind of sad.

Our senators are better than our reps but none of them are anything to be proud of but then again neither were the Pubs pushed out in 16.  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Their problem (one of many) isn’t how many Dems will vote for it, hell, I hope they all do, it is that not a single R will.

Partisan hack job with zero evidence or any rationalization that this is in any way warranted.

We all know why it's strictly a one-sided vote.  That's why the dems should all be worried of getting kicked out on their asses.

47 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She said her office received a couple thousand calls Telling her to oppose.  She represents a heavy majority of Trump voters.   Maybe, she should look up her job description?  

You can tell she's an idiot 

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Our senators are better than our reps but none of them are anything to be proud of but then again neither were the Pubs pushed out in 16.  

Honestly, so few of our reps are something to be proud of but, for some reason, smash them all together in DC and they are worth defending at every level.  Identitiy politics is a stroke of genius.  Dems can really do some things right sometimes...for both sides!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Honestly, so few of our reps are something to be proud of but, for some reason, smash them all together in DC and they are worth defending at every level.  Identitiy politics is a stroke of genius.  Dems can really do some things right sometimes...for both sides!  

Trump has taken identity politics to god level. The dude has basically done a 180 on every issue and his ball lappers just shrug it off and adapt

Just now, f7ben said:

Trump has taken identity politics to god level. The dude has basically done a 180 on every issue and his ball lappers just shrug it off and adapt

It's just an extension of what DC has implemented.  He hasn't done a "180 on every issue" either.  But, like I've mentioned many times before, it's clear ha can't beat DC.  It's gonna take civil war.  Be glad he is matching the liberals every step of the way towards that.  RIght?  Isn't that what you wanted?  "Throat slitting"??

Ride with me....just stay out of my way and don't piss me off.  :lol: 

Related image

10 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You can tell she's an idiot 

She is fake as fuck.   Came to Holly car show to speak/ get elected.  “I’m one of you guys” !!!! Now, she is in full support of the serria club? They have been running ads all day for people to call and thank her for her votes . 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She is fake as fuck.   Came to Holly car show to speak/ get elected.  “I’m one of you guys” !!!! Now, she is in full support of the serria club? They have been running ads all day for people to call and thank her for her votes . 

Bingo!

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's just an extension of what DC has implemented.  He hasn't done a "180 on every issue" either.  But, like I've mentioned many times before, it's clear ha can't beat DC.  It's gonna take civil war.  Be glad he is matching the liberals every step of the way towards that.  RIght?  Isn't that what you wanted?  "Throat slitting"??

Ride with me....just stay out of my way and don't piss me off.  :lol: 

Related image

As long as we kill an equal amount of bootlicking authoritarians to queefy dems I'm down. 

Just now, f7ben said:

As long as we kill an equal amount of bootlicking authoritarians to queefy dems I'm down. 

You are going to get yourself killed.  I'll drop you at a few churches along the way and circle back.  You may find Bussy in there....he's prolly armed.  Use your charm, wit and quick reflexes to defeat him!

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are going to get yourself killed.  I'll drop you at a few churches along the way and circle back.  You may find Bussy in there....he's prolly armed.  Use your charm, wit and quick reflexes to defeat him!

:lol: 

Fuck that....I wanna go out assaulting a Harley shop or something cool

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck that....I wanna go out assaulting a Harley shop or something cool

Yeah, you'll end up like Pee Wee Herman, dancing on the biker bar, wearing platform shoes!!!!!   

:lol2::lol2::lol2: