Check your account email address ×

Beastiality.....the new gay

bussman

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

No really, you’ve helped drill my point home enough here. :lol: 

It doesn't matter what I said. You've decided before hand that both ridicule of and total agreement with your premise here is confirmation of your righteousness. 

This is exactly how cultists maintain and protect their beliefs.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, bussman said:

Do you seriously think I care what you think of me? 

No Buss I'm sure you don't as I don't care what you think of me. 

Doesn't mean I'm going to stay silent while you spew fucking nonsense acting superior.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

I seem to remember you being one that said none of this would happen so if course that’s all you got out of it. :pc: 

I said that not one person would try to normalize beastiality? I don’t think so. 

Is there some growing movement to legalize beastiality? Are there any videos of someone saying it should be legal before gay marriage was legalized? :lol:

The whole conversation is meaningless because fears about beastiality and pedophilia being normalized aren’t a reason to keep gay marriage illegal. That’s like saying we need to keep black people in slavery otherwise they’ll all kill whitey. 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I said that not one person would try to normalize beastiality? I don’t think so. 

Is there some growing movement to legalize beastiality? Are there any videos of someone saying it should be legal before gay marriage was legalized? :lol:

The whole conversation is meaningless because fears about beastiality and pedophilia being normalized aren’t a reason to keep gay marriage illegal. That’s like saying we need to keep black people in slavery otherwise they’ll all kill whitey. 

U jest dunt uderstandt jowell.

26 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Buss really slapped these guys in the face with their own logic :lol: 

I underestimated how easy it would be to trigger their butthurt with it. Who knew jerking off horses was that important to defend. :lol: 

Just now, bussman said:

When diversion fails, try projection. :lol: 

I'm not diverting or projecting at all. I'm ridiculing your wacked bullshit.

That ridicule is seen as confirmation of your righteousness. Like a cult.

Some of the shit you talk about has some merit, but you totally discredit everything with shit like this. 

This is how legit shit gets lumped in with wackadoo bullshit. Your reality filter is broken

37 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Many said normalizing gay marriage would lead to the attempt at normalizing trannies, pedos and animal fucking. Here we are. I’m not sorry facts bother some. 

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

I underestimated how easy it would be to trigger their butthurt with it. Who knew jerking off horses was that important to defend. :lol: 

Exactly my point. You think ridiculing your comparison of bestiality with homosexuality is seen as defense of bestiality. 

More cult like antireality.

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s not hard when their only talking point is a logical fallacy