Check your account email address ×

Aged as well as a fine wine....

Snake

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I also believe what has been directed at Trump amounts to treason, by several of these people already named, starting with Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Strozk, etc..

Yep, I think their actions were considered treason long before trump.  The DOJ has shown a bias long before trump.  These people are dirty and do anything to keep power.  That's a big problem in DC and trump is bringing it out.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, I think their actions were considered treason long before trump.  The DOJ has shown a bias long before trump.  These people are dirty and do anything to keep power.  That's a big problem in DC and trump is bringing it out.

As Snake accurately pointed out, exposing this corruption was alone worth the election result in 2016.  The strong economy is just icing on the cake.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As Snake accurately pointed out, exposing this corruption was alone worth the election result in 2016.  The strong economy is just icing on the cake.

Exposing what we all knew is one thing....and a political loss for the ignorant left fascism movement.  But is that enough?  Is this enough real justice?  Is this what the law and Constitution dictate?  Is this “justice” what we’d all face as regular citizens with even just a fraction of this type of illegality?

Without indictments of the higher ups that set this in motion (directly or passively), It’s just political fodder.  Sure, I’ll take the exposing of the corruption (and an R win), but we should all want more.  Much, much more.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exposing what we all knew is one thing....and a political loss for the ignorant left fascism movement.  But is that enough?  Is this enough real justice?  Is this what the law and Constitution dictate?  Is this “justice” what we’d all face as regular citizens with even just a fraction of this type of illegality?

Without indictments of the higher ups that set this in motion (directly or passively), It’s just political fodder.  Sure, I’ll take the exposing of the corruption (and an R win), but we should all want more.  Much, much more.

I agree, but am still confident that there will be indictments.  I’ve heard enough signals from people like Barr and Durham, and others that this kind of behavior cannot stand, and our country cannot survive with two sets of rules.  Imagine the precedents that are being set?  I can’t imagine any Democrat winning the white house in 2020, but if one does say in 2024, and he gets this same kind of treatment from “Trump holdovers?  The other thing is some of these assholes are saying that they’re going to just keep trying to impeach the guy regardless.  Well that shit ain’t gonna happen if people start getting cuffs slapped on them for lying to congress, breaking laws, etc..  My 2 bits anyways

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, but am still confident that there will be indictments.  I’ve heard enough signals from people like Barr and Durham, and others that this kind of behavior cannot stand, and our country cannot survive with two sets of rules.  Imagine the precedents that are being set?  I can’t imagine any Democrat winning the white house in 2020, but if one does say in 2024, and he gets this same kind of treatment from “Trump holdovers?  The other thing is some of these assholes are saying that they’re going to just keep trying to impeach the guy regardless.  Well that shit ain’t gonna happen if people start getting cuffs slapped on them for lying to congress, breaking laws, etc..  My 2 bits anyways

I hope you are correct.  I really do.  It sure seem like the people that can get this rolling have agreed that this was corruption and treasonous activity at the highest levels.

I’m waiting patiently for the indictments.  I’m not in any type of “breath holding” mode though.  Right now, our “elected servants” are working the deals out in their smoke filled back rooms to avoid any real consequences that may show DC isn’t the beacon of freedom, justice and the “American way” that many want to believe it is.  Just like they’ve done for decades.

Lets see though.  Let’s see if they can prove to many of us that their laws are the same as ours.

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dunham already has the Lawyer who falsified documents to the FISA court.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Dunham already has the Lawyer who falsified documents to the FISA court.

That little nerd will sing like a canary.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea I don't think he came up with that idea on his own. 

Was probably told it not email or texted.   This will come up a lot under Durham. 

Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Look at the polls.

People are waking up.

Is it enough? No. But the man is fighting impeachment. Got to fight the fight that needs to be fought first.

• Thanks 1