Check your account email address ×

Clinton seizes historic primary win

Anyway, away we go …

1. Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  5. The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  6. Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  7. Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances.  But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4B0Z3TsXT

• Platinum Contributing Member

Doe Dumber - cut the bullshit :bc: Do you defend Rump's rhetoric? Has he made a number of embarrassing and outlandish comments?  Why are many R's bailing on him and calling out his rhetoric? :lol: 

Your attempts are lame and just plain fucking stupid....like you :lmao: 

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Thanks for giving that link.  I find it interesting how you continuously bring up republican elected officials that are against trump.  Here is a little insight about conservatives.  They don't care about what the elected officials think.  They don't want a mother figure or some elite politician telling them how to vote or how to think.  Conservatives believe that their elected officials are elected to REPRESENT them, not to tell them or show them how to live, like the democrats.  That's a stark contrast in this country to how many democrats think.  If you need some elite washington politician to continuously tell you how you should believe, then by all means, keep voting for people like hillary.

A majority of the so called conservatives need a dictionary because they continually confuse big government with small government. They preach unobtrusive governing unless it's military intervention in a foreign country or the sexual and marriage habits of consenting adults. The preach small government unless we're spending on prisons, police & drugs. The modern "conservative" is a Democrat with different lapel pin.

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

A majority of the so called conservatives need a dictionary because they continually confuse big government with small government. They preach unobtrusive governing unless it's military intervention in a foreign country or the sexual and marriage habits of consenting adults. The preach small government unless we're spending on prisons, police & drugs. The modern "conservative" is a Democrat with different lapel pin.

Tell this to the dems who continually think that voting conservatives care what the republicans in washington say about trump.

You guys are just stating reasons as to why voting conservatives want to get those people out of washington. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

A huge amount of Trump supporters simple don't care if he puts his foot in his mouth.   He has many times over already.   It will come down to who they hate more and how bad they want a vote to count.  Some polls show Clinton thought of as more untrustworthy as Trump and that says a lot.   The list of reasons why Trump can win is still long.

People continue to underestimate factors like how tough it is for a party winning 3 terms in a row and the state of the economy will be put on Hillary's shoulders.  Those two alone play a big role.  

Bold #1 This isn't just about the folks who voted for him in the primary, this is now about the GE and just look at the bitch slapping he has received from the GOP regarding Judge Curiel.

Bold #2 The state of the economy is pretty good and it's the reason the President's approval rating is at 51%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Now you can continue on with your Trumpian fantasy but I will continue to bring forth the facts of political reality through the eyes and minds of conservative politicians and commentators, as you will note that the Trump topics I have posted are Republicans talking about your candidate, these are not librul talking points...well of course it's all stuff the libruls will be using  :c-n:

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Bold #1 This isn't just about the folks who voted for him in the primary, this is now about the GE and just look at the bitch slapping he has received from the GOP regarding Judge Curiel.

Bold #2 The state of the economy is pretty good and it's the reason the President's approval rating is at 51%.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Now you can continue on with your Trumpian fantasy but I will continue to bring forth the facts of political reality through the eyes and minds of conservative politicians and commentators, as you will note that the Trump topics I have posted are Republicans talking about your candidate, these are not librul talking points...well of course it's all stuff the libruls will be using  :c-n:

I have no doubts that conservatives have reservations regarding Trump as do I of which I've stated on here a number of times however, IMHO he is still better for the country than Hillary.  Past lies, the email scandal, poor job as SoS, the Clinton foundation scandals, the list goes on and on.   Not even for a second Vince you doubt her ability to be POTUS?

Edited by Highmark

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have no doubts that conservatives have reservations regarding Trump as do I of which I've stated on here a number of times however, IMHO he is still better for the country than Hillary.  Past lies, the email scandal, poor job as SoS, the Clinton foundation scandals, the list goes on and on.   Not even for a second Vince you doubt her ability to be POTUS?

Rump? :lol: Tell us about his detailed plans for the country.... :lmao: come on Skidmark - you can do it...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I'm the most independent poster in the forum. :bc:  Followers are people like you and many others on here who can not articulate their opinions when they are in the minority.  Followers need the reassurance of being in the majority because they do not possess the where-with-all to formulate rebuttals in the face of opposition. :lol: 

:lol:   yea sure :lol:

5 hours ago, oleroule said:

she's also going to seize a historic indictment.

Hopefully :bc:

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Anyway, away we go …

1. Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.
  2. Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.
  3. Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.
  4. Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.
  5. The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.
  6. Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.
  7. Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances.  But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-day-evergreen-7-wildest-lies-hillary-clinton/#ixzz4B0Z3TsXT

Fucking Mow M :owned:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Rump? :lol: Tell us about his detailed plans for the country.... :lmao: come on Skidmark - you can do it...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Trump is a saint when compared  to the laundry list of shit that dumb cunt has going against her 

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Her ability to be POTUS, let's see she was an active First Lady for 8 years, served two terms in the United Sates Senate, and was Secretary of State for 4 years, with that kind of experience of course she has the ability to be POTUS.

Now you may come back and highlight her mistakes as SoS but with that you have to highlight her accomplishments and give her credit for the things she did right along with her legendary endurance she has displayed in her working life, an example would be her visiting 112 countries while SoS, to say she did a poor job as SoS is just nonsense.

• Like 1

Ballsack with the visited 112 countries Leftard talking point :lmao: 

She had negative accomplishments with those visits, her record of failure is fucking massive, and she did even less as a Senator :guzzle: 

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Her ability to be POTUS, let's see she was an active First Lady for 8 years, served two terms in the United Sates Senate, and was Secretary of State for 4 years, with that kind of experience of course she has the ability to be POTUS.

Now you may come back and highlight her mistakes as SoS but with that you have to highlight her accomplishments and give her credit for the things she did right along with her legendary endurance she has displayed in her working life, an example would be her visiting 112 countries while SoS, to say she did a poor job as SoS is just nonsense.

What about her head injury and 6 month off due to that?

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

What about her head injury and 6 month off due to that?

Are you saying that it's unusual that people get sick or injured?

In December 2012, Clinton was hospitalized for a few days for treatment of a blood clot in her right transverse venous sinus.[362] Her doctors had discovered the clot during a follow-up examination for a concussion she had sustained when she had fainted and fallen nearly three weeks earlier, after developing severe dehydration from a viral intestinal ailment acquired during a trip to Europe.[362][363] The clot, which caused no immediate neurological injury, was treated with anticoagulant medication, and her doctors subsequently said she made a full recovery.[363][364][nb 13]

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I will rephrase the question, do you think a brain injury that required 6 months off in 2012 should be taken in consideration as part of a vetting process for POTUS candidate in 2016?

Edited by racer254

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Ballsack with the visited 112 countries Leftard talking point :lmao: 

She had negative accomplishments with those visits, her record of failure is fucking massive, and she did even less as a Senator :guzzle: 

Lmao.

The reset button with Russia.

That didn't translate to reset.

What a huge , stupid, blunder.

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Not if they can testify against the Clintons

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

With any luck she will have a massive aneurysm before November :bc: 

Says a person who is in remission........ :blink:

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I will rephrase the question, do you think a brain injury that required 6 months off in 2012 should be taken in consideration as part of a vetting process for POTUS candidate in 2016?

No, and quite frankly you are grasping at straws with that.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Lmao.

The reset button with Russia.

That didn't translate to reset.

What a huge , stupid, blunder.

The reset allowed the deal for further sanctions against Iran and cleared the way for US military supplies to travel through Russian airspace on the way to Afghanistan.

The problem with guys like you is that look at events through a very narrow prism, those two events were huge for the US effort in the ME at the time.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

18 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Says a person who is in remission........ :blink:

No, and quite frankly you are grasping at straws with that.

The reset allowed the deal for further sanctions against Iran and cleared the way for US military supplies to travel through Russian airspace on the way to Afghanistan.

The problem with guys like you is that look at events through a very narrow prism, those two events were huge for the US effort in the ME at the time.

Even Hillary Clinton says in hindsight it was wishful thinking.

You no nothing about me and apparently even less about Russian/ US  relations.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Even Hillary Clinton says in hindsight it was wishful thinking.

You no nothing about me and apparently even less about Russian/ US  relations.

None the less: