Check your account email address ×

Clinton seizes historic primary win

California was a landslide, Trump used a teleprompter last night, looks like it's game on. As a convenience for you guys I have provided a link to the Republican's against Trump website that the Clinton campaign has made available for your convenience.   https://www.republicansagainsttrump.org/

Clinton seizes historic primary win

NEW YORK (AP) — Powered by a solid triumph in California, Hillary Clinton declared victory in her yearlong battle for the heart of the Democratic party, seizing her place in history and setting out on the difficult task of fusing a fractured party to confront Donald Trump.

Clinton cruised to easy victories in four of the six state contests on Tuesday — including delegate-rich New Jersey. With each win she further solidified Sen. Bernie Sanders' defeat and dashed his already slim chances of using the last night of state contests to refuel his flagging bid.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-seizes-historic-primary-win/ar-BBtX7mr

• Like 1

Thanks for giving that link.  I find it interesting how you continuously bring up republican elected officials that are against trump.  Here is a little insight about conservatives.  They don't care about what the elected officials think.  They don't want a mother figure or some elite politician telling them how to vote or how to think.  Conservatives believe that their elected officials are elected to REPRESENT them, not to tell them or show them how to live, like the democrats.  That's a stark contrast in this country to how many democrats think.  If you need some elite washington politician to continuously tell you how you should believe, then by all means, keep voting for people like hillary.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Great thread Vince. :bc: My 14 year old daughter was excited for Hillary this morning as I'm sure millions of young, middle age, and older women are :bc: 

Once again I have to laugh at Doe Dumbers stupidity. :lol:. I'll take hope over fear.  I'll take unity for divisiveness.  I'll take allies over enemies.  I'll take a coalition over go it alone.  I'll take science over big business.  I'll take globalization over isolationism.  I'll take Hillary over Rump. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Great thread Vince. :bc: My 14 year old daughter was excited for Hillary this morning as I'm sure millions of young, middle age, and older women are :bc: 

Once again I have to laugh at Doe Dumbers stupidity. :lol:. I'll take hope over fear.  I'll take unity for divisiveness.  I'll take allies over enemies.  I'll take a coalition over go it alone.  I'll take science over big business.  I'll take globalization over isolationism.  I'll take Hillary over Rump. :bc: 

That is because you are a follower.  You need someone to tell you how to think.  I already knew you haven't thought for yourself in years.

• Like 3

Just now, racer254 said:

That is because you are a follower.  You need someone to tell you how to think.  I already knew you haven't thought for yourself in years.

I'm the most independent poster in the forum. :bc:  Followers are people like you and many others on here who can not articulate their opinions when they are in the minority.  Followers need the reassurance of being in the majority because they do not possess the where-with-all to formulate rebuttals in the face of opposition. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

did you type that with a straight face?

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Thanks for giving that link.  I find it interesting how you continuously bring up republican elected officials that are against trump.  Here is a little insight about conservatives.  They don't care about what the elected officials think.  They don't want a mother figure or some elite politician telling them how to vote or how to think.  Conservatives believe that their elected officials are elected to REPRESENT them, not to tell them or show them how to live, like the democrats.  That's a stark contrast in this country to how many democrats think.  If you need some elite washington politician to continuously tell you how you should believe, then by all means, keep voting for people like hillary.

How far we have gotten away from that.

Look no further than the voting records of most officials, they are right down party lines 99% of the time.

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If you had an inkling on how politics work you would find it interesting, did Paul Ryan really want to support Trump? The answer is no, Ryan gave his support because he did not want to be blamed if Trump loses, but what a double edged sword though as there are many Hispanic voters in his district.

Senator Mark Kirk R has already withdrawn his support for Trump, many will still say they support Trump but the truth will be the lack of GOP money that flows Trumps way, the RNC will focus on the Senate and House seats.

Hey Racer did I ever tell you that I was invited to both of GWB's Inaugurals? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If you had an inkling on how politics work you would find it interesting, did Paul Ryan really want to support Trump? The answer is no, Ryan gave his support because he did not want to be blamed if Trump loses, but what a double edged sword though as there are many Hispanic voters in his district.

Senator Mark Kirk R has already withdrawn his support for Trump, many will still say they support Trump but the truth will be the lack of GOP money that flows Trumps way, the RNC will focus on the Senate and House seats.

Hey Racer did I ever tell you that I was invited to both of GWB's Inaugurals? 

That's cool, I have a certificate with an invitation to one of Reagan's inaugurals.  It's not mine, but it was my wife's grandmother's

It's very interesting at how the current batch of Republican's and Democrats don't know what to do about trump.

What's interesting about it?  The GOP not endorsing him? :lol:

The D's love him because he is destroying the R party.....as a staunch R - do you find that interesting? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

This country is starting to really suck. People are fucking morons.

:goodpost:

Oh well, I'll just keep voting for my local politicians and making sure we keep improving the best state in the whole US of A. :bc:

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i can't wait until this fantasy of rwws like racer is officially over. i'm sick of listening to trump and his brain dead followers.

I can't wait til Hillary wins and continues to rape the middle class, makes sure wall street gets a good return on their investment in her, and jams the TPP down our throats and watch you guys flail like fish out of water trying to defend her actions. :lol:

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm the most independent poster in the forum. :bc:  

Dude, lame :fishing: attempt at best. :lol:

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's interesting about it?  The GOP not endorsing him? :lol:

The D's love him because he is destroying the R party.....as a staunch R - do you find that interesting? :lol: 

Have you been living under a rock?  The tea party movement was to get rid of all these do nothing politicians.  There are too many of them that are more worried about their cushy little seat. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Have you been living under a rock?  The tea party movement was to get rid of all these do nothing politicians.  There are too many of them that are more worried about their cushy little seat. 

What happened to the tea tard movement? :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i can't wait until this fantasy of rwws like racer is officially over. i'm sick of listening to trump and his brain dead followers.

Oh look, slinger was finally able to locate a new place to play fluffer.

Please tell me what fantasy you are talking about.  Is it the one where the people of this great country take it back from the Washington insiders?  That's what I want.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Oh look, slinger was finally able to locate a new place to play fluffer.

Please tell me what fantasy you are talking about.  Is it the one where the people of this great country take it back from the Washington insiders?  That's what I want.

i wasn't really looking. honestly, i find trying to hold intellectual conversations with trump supporters very, very boring. pointless. like arguing with mental patients. fantasy? the one where a man like trump, who is clueless when it comes to running a country, and represents some of the bigger problems we have in this country, is going to lead us to paradise :lol: 

while hillary is far from perfect, she's much better than trump.

1 hour ago, GGNHL said:

I can't wait til Hillary wins and continues to rape the middle class, makes sure wall street gets a good return on their investment in her, and jams the TPP down our throats and watch you guys flail like fish out of water trying to defend her actions. :lol:

and you think trump would do any better? in addition, what about all the other problems he'd create?

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there are, however, worst outcomes. :bc:

Yes, there are worse outcomes.  By no means is Trump a great candidate but saying Hillary is good is laughable.  

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/06/hillary-clinton-wore-an-armani-jacket-during-a-speech-about-inequality.html

HillaryCoverUp.jpg

download (11).jpg

images (8).jpg

• Like 1