Check your account email address ×

Official: 2019/2020 Snow reports thread

jtssrx

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All that glorious snow and Tom is lounging around Lake Havasu in his banana hammock drinking White Claws....WTF!!!!! 😆

smart man.  I'm thinking of moving in right next door to him at Havasu for the winter.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

smart man.  I'm thinking of moving in right next door to him at Havasu for the winter.  

We just had a week of shit weather. Temps in the 60’s, a few clouds, a little wind. Supposed to be nice for a while starting today. Back into the 70’s every day. 

I headed to the DMV here soon to license and register my e-car. Ive been to the Havasu DMV twice in the last year. There were more clerks than people in line. They have greeters at the door asking you your reason for the visit and they guide you right to the line you need. No filling out a bunch of stupid paper that just gets tossed in the trash.  It was a very pleasant experience. Lets see if todays experience is the same as my last 2. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Love the whole “I hate snow and snowmobiling” schtick being used on a snowmobile site. :z:

it was a pretty ride to work today with all the snow stuck to the trees but reality is having to clean it up sucks and it's pretty useless here.  shifted 100 miles north would have been better for everyone.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

it was a pretty ride to work today with all the snow stuck to the trees but reality is having to clean it up sucks and it's pretty useless here.  shifted 100 miles north would have been better for everyone.  

9D5AF479-E109-40A5-B6B9-2F55342D629D.jpeg.61df958fbf8f9b6de75d2e840e26c5a0.jpeg

2 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Lots of bad areas in the UP where shit hasn't frozen up yet and then they got dumped on with a shit ton of snow.  Gonna be a mess for a bit yet. 

thats abnormal how lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Last winter was great for that , some small easy storms and shitloads up north.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last winter was great for that , some small easy storms and shitloads up north.

yup,  ran the blower twice last winter.  I really need a new one but I'm trying to hold off in hopes the wife agrees to a condo for the next place.  

9 hours ago, snopro31 said:

thats abnormal how lol

The up is swampy and it’s been raining non stop this year. It will take a good freeze up and they’ll be all set.

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  ran the blower twice last winter.  I really need a new one but I'm trying to hold off in hopes the wife agrees to a condo for the next place.  

I need to buy a bigger one than I have right now. Nothing wrong with the one I have currently, but its not enough for the size of driveway and pad where I'm at now. And when we get a heavy wet snow like we had on the 11tjlh, it takes 3x as long.   Been looking since before black Friday, but no good sales on Airens snowblowers right now.  Lowe's Black Friday special and sale is just special financing. And local place doesn't have much but 2 compact models on sale. Which aren't much better than what I have now.   Gonna wait it out a little bit more.

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The up is swampy and it’s been raining non stop this year. It will take a good freeze up and they’ll be all set.

The murse thought I didn't know that.  Thought he was really gonna own me  :lol: :lmao:

18 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Buddy of mine is up in Christmas right now.  I'll have the see if he updated his FB page lately

The were able to open trail 88 between the two trails that go to Seney today

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The were able to open trail 88 between the two trails that go to Seney today

That would be 43 and 443/431

We ride the Crazy 8's a lot. Stay in that area a lot too, right off of 88 and 888. Love riding there. Especially Sun-Fri when's there's a lot less traffic.  You can pound some miles out quick when they're groomed and not all blown out on the weekends. 

Edited by SVT MXZ XRS
  • Like 1