Check your account email address ×

HS Football...Good Stuff

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was listening to public radio a few weeks ago and when I got out of range on came a HS Football game being called by students on their HS radio station. Kids did an awesome job. Gotta say I was quite impressed. 

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I was listening to public radio a few weeks ago and when I got out of range on came a HS Football game being called by students on their HS radio station. Kids did an awesome job. Gotta say I was quite impressed. 

it's way harder to do that in looks I did it for 3 years before I stopped when my son made varsity as a sophomore.  i could just not call a game he was in.  I miss football a lot

43 minutes ago, Barfy said:

We are in the WI Div 2 Finals this Friday. Good stuff!

Congrats, my kids high school will be playing in the Division 1 game......go Bay Port Pirates!!! Both my sons played football for Bay Port, my oldest was on the 2014 squad that lost in the semi final. I hope they can bring home the first gold ball for football in school history.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Son in law is assistant coach for a local high school here, They’re 8-0.  Same high school that Bill Romanowski played in.  Big game Weds night. Chyahh.

I don't know if I'd be to proud of that, Romanowski was a dickbag, to say the least. :lol: