Check your account email address ×

Democrat front runner wants to send American forces into Mexico to start a war.

BOHICA

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I find it odd that you've chosen to focus your assignment of blame on the CIA

If you dig a little you'd find that the CIA , NSA , FBI , DHS and DoD and DoJ are all just as corrupt and damaging.

Throw is the fact that Legislative , Executive and Judicial are all 100% corrupt and you get what we got.

You need to put away this idiotic assertion that there is some power struggle going on between good actors and the deep state. 

Its 100% bullshit

Yeah, DOJ/FBI/etc officials have cocaine and kids in the back of their cars coming over the border. The single biggest problem with your limited IQ, besides your lame position assignments towards others, is you have zero cognitive ability to understand when anybody is speaking in generalities. The it’s everybody’s fault narrative, while literally true in this case but such a broader conversation concerning each agency, is such an intellectual cop out and usually used by weak minded undisciplined dumb fucks. 

Just now, bussman said:

Yeah, DOJ/FBI/etc officials have cocaine and kids in the back of their cars coming over the border. The single biggest problem with your limited IQ, besides your lame position assignments towards others, is you have zero cognitive ability to understand when anybody is speaking in generalities. The it’s everybody’s fault narrative, while literally true in this case but such a broader conversation concerning each agency, is such an intellectual cop out and usually used by weak minded undisciplined dumb fucks. 

Guess I pegged you good

OP: Let’s start a war on the border

Literal fact: CIA traffics everything across that border

bussman: Cool. Let’s target that enemy there

Bhen: I‘m incapable of forming individual specific thoughts whatsoever so let’s carpet bomb the entire universe  FBI....DOJ....derp derp derp

What an absolute brain dead thought process. 

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

OP: Let’s start a war on the border

Literal fact: CIA traffics everything across that border

bussman: Cool. Let’s target that enemy there

Bhen: I‘m incapable of forming individual specific thoughts whatsoever so let’s carpet bomb the entire universe  FBI....DOJ....derp derp derp

What an absolute brain dead thought process. 

Hey dumbfuck.....do you think the DEA is unaware of the CIAs trafficking?

The fucking CIA had literally called the DEA mid sting and told them HANDS OFF. 

Yah.....its all the CIA you brain dead fuck.

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Irony

No shit....you posted some ridiculous incoherent rambling to me bashing your retarded head in.

Derp... dumb people generalize even though your generalization is correct derp!!!!

Fucking idiot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.....donyou think the DEA is unaware of the CIAs trafficking?

The fucking CIA had literally called the DEA mid sting and told them HANDS OFF. 

Yah.....its all the CIA you brain dead fuck.

See, you just proved my point. I made no claims the CIA is the only agency that’s evil in this. All I did was make  a simple generalized statement. You assigned me a position that other agencies aren’t to blame which is simply untrue. So either you’re a liar or as stupid as the people you love to call dumb here. Your choice. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No shit....you posted some ridiculous incoherent rambling to me bashing your retarded head in.

Derp... dumb people generalize even though your generalization is correct derp!!!!

Fucking idiot 

You’re too stupid to argue with. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

See, you just proved my point. I made no claims the CIA is the only agency that’s evil in this. All I did was make  a simple generalized statement. You assigned me a position that other agencies aren’t to blame which is simply untrue. So either you’re a liar or as stupid as the people you love to call dumb here. Your choice. 

Do you think I havent read your tripe on the matter for years as its evolved and gotten more insane?

You always paint the CIA as the source of all your poorly contrived deep state idiocy while alluding to other agencies opposing them.

That simply isnt the case....

And why does trafficking drugs and kids anger you more than literally drone striking them in wars of imperialism?

If we weren't perpetuating endless wars in other countries the CIA wouldnt even have a playground. 

If the executive and congress hadnt adopted a global Monroe doctrine on steroids the CIA would have no mandate.

Give your head a shake....or dont.

Edited by f7ben

Translation: 

Bussman rightly points out my hero of 5 years is a CIA stooge so now my butthurt has grown so big it covers my cunt so all I can do is blubber on about total bullshit while licking CIA boot. 

What a strand for nothing lazy hack Bhen is. Sad. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And why does trafficking drugs and kids anger you more than literally drone striking them in wars of imperialism?

This simply is not true. You made this up. Pathetic. 

You’re a liar, just like Momo. 

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Translation: 

Bussman rightly points out my hero of 5 years is a CIA stooge so now my butthurt has grown so big it covers my cunt so all I can do is blubber on about total bullshit while licking CIA boot. 

What a strand for nothing lazy hack Bhen is. Sad. 

I find it disgusting that the reason you know you're rights were being violated at all was Snowden .....if it weren't for him you'd still be calling people tinfoil hats and defending Clappers testimony to congress.

Kill yourself

Edited by f7ben

5 minutes ago, bussman said:

This simply is not true. You made this up. Pathetic. 

You’re a liar, just like Momo. 

What's not true.....you're so fucking flustered by me nailing your idiocy you cant even post a coherent thought 

36 minutes ago, bussman said:

You can keep all that negative energy you put out, I will never accept it. We get back what we put out, remember that. :bc:

Fucking moron :lol:

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

Sucks I got sucked into it yet again. My bad. 

It’s all yours again. :bc: 

I didnt call you a single name in the post that triggered you. The insults are all yours emotional bussmama