Check your account email address ×

Jason Whitlock owns Kapernik and his cronies

jtssrx

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JT still triggered by Kap...was it the Kunta Kinte shirt that set you off? 😂

You're a dumbfuck. The video owns the fuck out of Kapenik and people like you who support him. He's a fraud just like you. 

He didn't set me off he's a fraud and dumbasses like you fall for his bullshit. Did you watch Witlocks take I bet not

Edited by jtssrx
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a dumbfuck. The video owns the fuck out of Kapenik and people like you who support him. He's a fraud just like you. 

He didn't set me off he's a fraud and dumbasses like you fall for his bullshit. Did you watch Witlocks take I bet not

I didn’t fall for anything nor have I started multiple threads about the guy.

15 minutes ago, Pete said:

but you like what hes doing.. cool

I said he still has enough talent to be on a roster. I do like the fact he has put a knot in JT and others panties. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said he still has enough talent to be on a roster. I do like the fact he has put a knot in JT and others panties. 

You're such a faggot. I don't care if he plays or doesn't play. I post about him to show what a fraud he is. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're such a faggot. I don't care if he plays or doesn't play. I post about him to show what a fraud he is. 

Why does it bother you so much...multiple threads over multiple days...SMH.

BTW this guy is in the NFL but oh noes not The Anthem!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why does it bother you so much...multiple threads over multiple days...SMH.

BTW this guy is in the NFL but oh noes not The Anthem!!!!!!!!

Do you think the anthem is a joke 

got it 

• Thanks 1

I can just picture all the Kap haters actually standing up from their couch/chair at home when the anthem  plays and putting their hand over their heart.  You really expect me to believe that you admire the song so much you've got a custom burned CD with just the national anthem cued up 13 times back to back just in case one of the tracks gets a scratch?  Gimme a fat break.  You know you fuckers use that time to head into the kitchen to stock up on snacks.  Posers. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Do you think the anthem is a joke 

got it 

Did I say that? Do you think he was kneeling because he hates America? Do you even know why he was kneeling?

Just now, Pete said:

Glad you agree 

Agree with what...you didn’t say anything or answer anything. If you don’t understand the issue and reasons behind it than just say so. I know why he was kneeling, I could not care less if he gets signed, he has the talent to be on a roster IMO. That’s it.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Agree with what...you didn’t say anything or answer anything. If you don’t understand the issue and reasons behind it than just say so. I know why he was kneeling, I could not care less if he gets signed, he has the talent to be on a roster IMO. That’s it.

He's a scrub & a team distraction to boot.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He's a scrub & a team distraction to boot.

A lot of scrubs have played QB in Super Bowl eh...you know as much about football as AMG knows about hunting. 😂

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s using his skin color for sympathy thinking if he uses the flag he’ll get more attention.

the guy is a  fuckjng asshole of the highest order. 

No wonder why you like what he’s doing 

what the  fuck the does cops have to do with the flag? Nothing accept make him and his supports act like  fucking twats 

Edited by Pete
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

He’s using his skin color for sympathy thinking if he uses the flag he’ll get more attention.

the guy is a  fuckjng asshole of the highest order. 

No wonder why you like what he’s doing 

what the  fuck the does cops have to do with the flag? Nothing accept make him and his supports act like  fucking twats 

Ben.gif.faa1cf7953c9741b8e3f35b0015f1400.gif

Snackety got wolloped!

• Thanks 1