Check your account email address ×

Buddy went deere hunting and accident shot a dog

Rod

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If predator population's aren't kept in check they can go well beyond taking just the weak.

S.S.S.   Shoot...Shovel....Shut up.

I mean, thank the good Lord for putting us humans here to manage things properly.  Right?

:lol:

Turbo owners are weird.  :lol2:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, thank the good Lord for putting us humans here to manage things properly.  Right?

:lol:

Turbo owners are weird.  :lol2:

Sorry....forgot you were a PETA guy.   The 600 is making more sense now.   You know they have onsie suits in pink now?   :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sorry....forgot you were a PETA guy.   The 600 is making more sense now.   You know they have onsie suits in pink now?   :lmao:

I don’t do “onesies” but, if they had a pink pit jacket....I’d be all over it.

Wut?  You got something against breast cancer awareness now?

40 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Can you hunt em at night in the winter?

Yes year long no bag limit.   Simply not enough hunters.   Same goes with raccoon.   Their population is getting out of control as well.     

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t do “onesies” but, if they had a pink pit jacket....I’d be all over it.

Wut?  You got something against breast cancer awareness now?

Hell no.   I recommend daily manual exams.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok. I’ll put on the Nora Jones and light some nice scented candles.

I've been gaping your asshole on the internet for 3 years.....are you asking me to do it IRL , cause I'd have to try and figure out which one of us that makes gay!!!1 Thinking you though lol

Just now, f7ben said:

I've been gaping your asshole on the internet for 3 years.....are you asking me to do it IRL , cause I'd have to try and figure out which one of us that makes gay!!!1 Thinking you though lol

This post definitely makes you gay...and a faggot!!!!  

I believe animal rights people try to push the bullshit idea that you can't hunt the coyotes out. That's bullshit. Hunters have hunted-out bison, passenger pigeons, grizzly bears, wolves and several other species  in parts of America, over the years!!!

I agree that you can't completely eradicate coyotes, but you can sure as hell, slow them down. 

A few years ago I shot a couple around the place. They eventually came back, but it took years. I think if you get the breeding pair, it takes a long time for another breeding pair to re-establish that area. 

I know a guy that shoots a lot of them. He baits them and sits in a shack at night. 

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pic’s or it didn’t happen 

51 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I believe animal rights people try to push the bullshit idea that you can't hunt the coyotes out. That's bullshit. Hunters have hunted-out bison, passenger pigeons, grizzly bears, wolves and several other species  in parts of America, over the years!!!

I agree that you can't completely eradicate coyotes, but you can sure as hell, slow them down. 

A few years ago I shot a couple around the place. They eventually came back, but it took years. I think if you get the breeding pair, it takes a long time for another breeding pair to re-establish that area. 

I know a guy that shoots a lot of them. He baits them and sits in a shack at night. 

Like I said ealier. they set up range by late feb. Kill em early march and you don't have to deal with them till next yrs yearlings are kicked out.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Like I said ealier. they set up range by late feb. Kill em early march and you don't have to deal with them till next yrs yearlings are kicked out.

I think the best way to control coyotes is TRAPPING. 

I don't trap, no license, and I'm not taking a stupid course to trap.

Laws all around are making it tougher to trap. 

Maine has year round shooting of yotes, but I think trapping was restricted. I don't think you can trap at all in Libachusetts. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

I think throwing out a bait pile, might be a good way to get them. I think I've only got one around here now, I had three. I'm gonna' try calling them soon. 

Everybody should make an effort to kill all yotes. No hunter should ever pass on killing a yote. 

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think throwing out a bait pile, might be a good way to get them. I think I've only got one around here now, I had three. I'm gonna' try calling them soon. 

Everybody should make an effort to kill all yotes. No hunter should ever pass on killing a yote. 

MY BIL was having a bad problem with them. He put a spotlight on the rear of the garage. Set up a comfortable chair in room above garage and called them in with a rabbit in distress call. Cleared em all in a weekend.