Check your account email address ×

California sucks man arrested for eating a breakfast sandwich

jtssrx

18 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

If it is the Law there, must be a logical reason why, cops were only enforcing the Laws, that's what they are paid to do, could have ended real quick if the dude moved into an area were it's legal..

3 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

All he had to do is say ok, I'll go into that area where I can eat... no problem and it would have been over... very simple. 

So if they ban all firearms are you going to hand yours in because it's the law?

Should the colonists just paid the taxes on the tea?

Take the boot out of your mouths, the fact we have laws like this and you can be arrested for it is absolutely stupid. Of course thats why we have more prisoners per capita than almost anywhere else on the planet...

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

So if they ban all firearms are you going to hand yours in because it's the law?

Should the colonists just paid the taxes on the tea?

Take the boot out of your mouths, the fact we have laws like this and you can be arrested for it is absolutely stupid. Of course thats why we have more prisoners per capita than almost anywhere else on the planet...

Have they banned firearms, are we colonists? Listen the Law about eating in certain areas there was for a reason which none of us know about..cops were simply doing what they are paid to enforce, they have no other option.

5 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

I'll bet anything before the beginning of when the video started the cop said hey there's no eating here and he just kept eating so he deserves it if that's the case.

If someone disagrees with any law then bring it up at a City/Town meeting where it can be discussed, possibly put on a Referendum, voted on and changed, but to blatantly break any Laws is simply asking to be fined and or arrested. 

13 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Have they banned firearms, are we colonists? Listen the Law about eating in certain areas there was for a reason which none of us know about..cops were simply doing what they are paid to enforce, they have no other option.

So Rosa Parks should have just moved to the back of the bus, eh? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

If at the time it was a Law, then most definitely she should have.

And this is why it's not worth arguing with you. I'm glad the younger generations don't blindly follow the law and worship cops like the older ones tend to do...

1 minute ago, GGNHL said:

And this is why it's not worth arguing with you. I'm glad the younger generations don't blindly follow the law and worship cops like the older ones tend to do...

You think it's only older generations who follow Laws? You're a bit out of touch..

Listen, you can break any Laws if you like as long as you don't mind the consequences of doing so, OR you can go about changing the Laws you don't like the legal way..

• Like 1

These types of laws are all over Asia. In Hong  Kong and Seoul you aren't allowed to eat or have any open container of any kind on the subway or public transportation. An open water isn't even allowed. 

As a result, their subways and public transportation are spotless. No trash anywhere. Not even a bottle cap. 

Its too bad we can adopt a little stricter rules regarding open containers on public transportation in the US.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

When did cops start writing the laws?  

Cops have 100% discretion on what they enforce and where. 

Do you get a speeding ticket every time you get pulled over?

53 minutes ago, Zeusand said:

All he had to do is say ok, I'll go into that area where I can eat... no problem and it would have been over... very simple. 

Who the fuck is this mother fucker now?!?

:lol:

It really is just this simple though.  

• Like 1