Check your account email address ×

Congressional Democrats have nothing to show for their two years in control of the House of Representatives, so they must rally around the impeachment inquiry instead

Pete

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is their to debate Mark? You post clips of Levin ripping Democrats and touting the fact that he is a Constitutional Scholar and now Gaetz who is obviously Trumps lackey and he is ripping Dems...I’m not lost and there is no debating with a partisan hack...we covered this yesterday when you dismissed Obama’s bonafides as Constitional Scholar. 

It’s “there” Jim.  And you covered nothing.  All you did then, like you’re doing now, is deflecting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s “there” Jim.  And you covered nothing.  All you did then, like you’re doing now, is deflecting.

I’m not deflecting anything...Gaetz is a fucking putz.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are fried...you dismiss Obama’s bonafides because he is s Dem and his JD from Harvard means nothing...but Make Levin...well fuck he is the greatest Constitutional Scholar of all time!!!! 🤣

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

because he doesn't though trump under the bus.

AMIRITE?

No because he is an entitled fuck that got to Congress on his daddy’s back and he is clearly Trumps lackey...a lot of guys aren’t throwing Trump under the bus but they also have a little pride and aren’t tonguing his asshole. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

No because he is an entitled fuck that got to Congress on his daddy’s back and he is clearly Trumps lackey...a lot of guys aren’t throwing Trump under the bus but they also have a little pride and aren’t tonguing his asshole. 

you cant stand anyone that says positive stuff aboutt trump.

No one.

I see it here daily

I love coming here to see the reactions.

Priceless

1 hour ago, Pete said:

you cant stand anyone that says positive stuff aboutt trump.

No one.

I see it here daily

I love coming here to see the reactions.

Priceless

Not true...when Trump signed legislation designed to help released prisoners find work I applauded. When Trump initially decided to take on The Chinese regarding trade I applauded. I don’t like Gaetz in general or in his role as Trumps little yappy attack dog...sorry that bothers you.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not true...when Trump signed legislation designed to help released prisoners find work I applauded. When Trump initially decided to take on The Chinese regarding trade I applauded. I don’t like Gaetz in general or in his role as Trumps little yappy attack dog...sorry that bothers you.

dude you constantly rip on ANYONE who supports him. All the time. especially woolie and snake

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Name one.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well thank god you are here looking out for Woolie and Snake!

Not looking out for anyone. Its just a simple observation that I see daily. Im sorry if that bothers you

What is their to debate Mark? You post clips of Levin ripping Democrats and touting the fact that he is a Constitutional Scholar and now Gaetz who is obviously Trumps lackey and he is ripping Dems...I’m not lost and there is no debating with a partisan hack...we covered this yesterday when you dismissed Obama’s bonafides as Constitional Scholar. 

BTW when you say I’m lost because I don’t march in lockstep with Trump says a lot about you...not me.

You are fried...you dismiss Obama’s bonafides because he is s Dem and his JD from Harvard means nothing...but Make Levin...well fuck he is the greatest Constitutional Scholar of all time!!!! 🤣

Bona fides? He was a fucking adjunct professor... hardly a 'constitutional scholor'. And as far as a JD from Harvard.... so what? My brother got his Masters at Harvard but I wouldn't vote for him as president. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're worse than a rabid dog with ADD.... :lmao: