Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

Anyone following these reports is clearly a CPC sheep.

Governments do not set housing prices THE MARKET DOES and PP is lying saying he will make you able to afford a house cheap.

Governments do not set prices for food or any daily product

baaa baaa PP make is good for me he says so --- few years later "hey I have less now then before"  

thanks for your vote stupid

18 hours ago, toslow said:

Immigration policy is federal. Way to many coming in to the country, hence creating the housing crisis. Need to block the boarders till we get it under control

I thought Trudeau was only letting in poor criminals that don't work and shot up our streets, now I understand that rich folk are coming here and buying up everything at inflated prices

Thanks for clearing those CPC lies up

On 9/3/2023 at 10:23 AM, toslow said:

Plus developers has slowed the building process down significantly since the recent increase in the government increase in almost every thing 

all housing processes are Provincial there is no Federal mandates to go through - this is fact ToSlow your lying PP keeps his people misinformed for a reason 

Housing in Ontario is very corrupt right now and it isn't Trudeau doing it 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

all housing processes are Provincial there is no Federal mandates to go through - this is fact ToSlow your lying PP keeps his people misinformed for a reason 

Housing in Ontario is very corrupt right now and it isn't Trudeau doing it 

It’s not provincial adding all the extra cost to products 

• Haha 1

Just now, toslow said:

It’s great thing to understand the truth and not regurgitate lies like you have been 

I’m not on anyone side enough to not call bullshit from either side 

Which lie do you like

Immigrants are poor and shot up our streets

Immigrant are rich and buy up all our housing

Immigrants are the cause of all evil 

We never had Immigrants before Trudeau

1 minute ago, toslow said:

It’s not provincial adding all the extra cost to products 

You read a headline saying process have slowed, you posted it as it was about Trudeau ---

YOu now know the truth that Trudeau has ZERO to do with building processes

All these so called fees are Provincial no Federal fees are EVER CHARGED - PP lies to you

Gasoline went from 90 cents to 2.10 cents in less than 6 months :dunno:  Carbon tax does not add prices like you beleive it does and being told by LYING PP

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Which lie do you like

Immigrants are poor and shot up our streets

Immigrant are rich and buy up all our housing

Immigrants are the cause of all evil 

We never had Immigrants before Trudeau

Not a million at a time, creating the hugh housing crisis.

i know you’re not that out of touch that you’re actually thinking none of this lies at the liberals door step 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You read a headline saying process have slowed, you posted it as it was about Trudeau ---

YOu now know the truth that Trudeau has ZERO to do with building processes

All these so called fees are Provincial no Federal fees are EVER CHARGED - PP lies to you

Gasoline went from 90 cents to 2.10 cents in less than 6 months :dunno:  Carbon tax does not add prices like you beleive it does and being told by LYING PP

So it’s provincial driving up the costs😂gotcha 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Not a million at a time, creating the hugh housing crisis.

i know you’re not that out of touch that you’re actually thinking none of this lies at the liberals door step 

Canada welcomed 437,180 immigrants 2022

2015 under Harper 323,000 came here

PP is lying to you about how many come here, fact is without Immigration Canada GDP would fail and become a third world country

Could we scale back 100k :dunno:  sure - can we go to ZERO like CPC hate party is screaming?  No we cant 

7 minutes ago, toslow said:

So it’s provincial driving up the costs😂gotcha 

You got it now - Doug just dropped some fees so his buddies can keep more of their money.

Nobody is forced to overbid on a house, you do it because you can afford to do so....

Why is a house in Nova Scotia cheaper than Toronto?  all the products to build them have the same costs :dunno:  you really don't understand free market do you?

Edited by 1trailmaker

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You got it now - Doug just dropped some fees so his buddies can keep more of their money.

Nobody is forced to overbid on a house, you do it because you can afford to do so....

Why is a house in Nova Scotia cheaper than Toronto?  all the products to build them have the same costs :dunno:  you really don't understand free market do you?

You don’t understand politics. And from your daily rants, I’m guessing you have no clue how money and politics works 

PP speaks about Labour Day :lol:   not really any mention about work and Unions ect but lots about misery and more misery about Trudeau blah blah

This guy is one fuckwad who hates all workers if they want more money or better conditions - he does not back any worker

F5MH4RBWYAAp7wD?format=jpg&name=large

Just now, toslow said:

You don’t understand politics. And from your daily rants, I’m guessing you have no clue how money and politics works 

You didn't explain why a new house in Nova Scotia is at very least 500k less :dunno: 

Seem I understand a lot more than you :dunno:  prove your point and costs to build