Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

8 hours ago, toslow said:

You one of the 5000 followers of Thunder bay ed 😂😂😂😂

no I don't follow them,  that account is going to be banned from PP as they fill the comment section on every post of his....

They do point out much truth unlike many others of this type of accounts.  Wait to see what comes out during the next election PP is going to be in trouble

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Sure, you keeping a secret the news knows nothing about yet 

Like the blackface thing something is going to come out, I have a feeling his wife's family is going to come up as a topic.  Just a hunch as to why PP will not get higher clearance like Jagmeet and Trudeau did to get INFORMED about election interference to this day PP is refusing any update.

Time will tell

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Poor PP as Parliament opens today CPC  is the only party with no Bill to introduce they have nothing due to PP running around the county lying instead of working for Canada he works against it

Stop dude you’re fucked in the head 

This LIE about debt causing INFLATION needs to stop, how can anyone believe such a dumb statement?  :dunno: 

Conservatives have had 1 so called balanced budget in the history of Canada and that was Harper in the last year of his reign not one prior to this.  So how can anyone think CPC can do anything better than history shows

On 9/20/2023 at 3:55 PM, 1trailmaker said:

This LIE about debt causing INFLATION needs to stop, how can anyone believe such a dumb statement?  :dunno: 

Conservatives have had 1 so called balanced budget in the history of Canada and that was Harper in the last year of his reign not one prior to this.  So how can anyone think CPC can do anything better than history shows

that’s right trudy was handed a balanced budget.

well i guess he shit that away paying off his buddies 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

that’s right trudy was handed a balanced budget.

well i guess he shit that away paying off his buddies 

We have been over this, HARPER was given 13 billion surplus and he turned that into balanced :lol:  okay you see this lose as good :dunno:  I don't see it the same way as ONEWAY does

Harper has the second most debt of any PM :dunno: