Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trump did nothing other than give billionaires a tax break (hugely one) 

The economy was going to do what it did no matter who was leader 

You mean its not growing from the heart out?

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Suspended for not wearing a rainbow poppy.:lol:

Go Trudeau.

besides this being nothing more then BS

Your Northern Voice•Wife•Mother of daughters•Conservative•Irish-Scottish-Indigenous•CPC Candidate elxn43

:lol:

as you read on in her Twitter life

“There was no forcing of wearing a multicolor poppy it was a strong suggestion that Natalie was strongly against and when she put her feeling on paper she was suspended for hate speech”.

I wonder what those conservative forced feelings were?  

after taking some heat from her leader Scheer

Let me be clear. The message I am sending with this tweet is, the red poppy stands for EVERYONE who made the ultimate sacrifice for this country, whether they were white, indigenous, black, or any other nationality, and whether they were straight or apart of the LGBTQ+ community.

new water problems brought in by Trudeau :lol:although I fully agree they should have water but this isn't a Trudeau thing for fuck sakes 

Halloween may be the spookiest time of year for some, but being an indigenous person in Canada under a Trudeau government and drinking reserve tap water is a year round kind of scare. #FixOurWater

Another HERO FOR AC 

💧

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Canada unexpectedly loses 1,800 jobs, widely missing forecasts

The nation lost 16,100 full-time jobs

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-loses-1800-jobs-in-october-unemployment-rate-holds-steady-at-5-5

Yes Ontario has lost a few jobs in October - I know IRV hasn't a clue where these stats come from :lol:  and feels this is a TRUDEAU thing when its a FORD thing 

According to last month’s Labour Force Survey, Ontario shed 24,200 full-time jobs in October. These full-time losses were offset by a modest gain of 8,000 part-time jobs. NDP Economic Growth and Job Creation critic Catherine Fife said she is worried that the job losses reflect an economy that isn’t working for everyone.

Ontario’s most significant job losses were in manufacturing and health care — which translated into 2,700 jobs lost in Oshawa and 2,900 jobs lost in Guelph.

“Ontario’s manufacturing sector lost 17,500 jobs last month,” Fife said. “Those are good, mortgage-paying jobs you can raise a family on. In Thunder Bay alone, 200 Bombardier jobs will be lost today. That means tens of thousands of families are hurting right now, worrying about how they’re going to keep the heat on and put food on the table.

Keep posting on how ONTARIO is losing jobs affecting Canadian stats :lol:  too funny 

Tell me IRV how is FORD adding up in your mind?  job loses are adding up since he took office -  I know I know its wynne's fault (who had great employment numbers) 

Still at a 50 historical low for unemployment Canada wide gets a thumbs up

Crying Alberta adds jobs while FORD loses jobs handing out T-shirts and being absent for 5 months has paid off

CALGARY – Despite the province adding about 7,000 jobs last month, the unemployment rates in both Calgary and Edmonton remain well above the national average.

IRV what happen I though Canada was done :dunno:  

Ontario is the only loser this month IRV 

The review.ca? What sort of left leaning hack piece are they? :dunno:

Is this where you are now getting your news from, Trail? My god, man, at least post something that is somewhat credible and truthful. :lol:

https://thereview.ca/2019/11/08/24200-ontario-jobs-lost-in-october/

3 hours ago, irv said:

The review.ca? What sort of left leaning hack piece are they? :dunno:

Is this where you are now getting your news from, Trail? My god, man, at least post something that is somewhat credible and truthful. :lol:

https://thereview.ca/2019/11/08/24200-ontario-jobs-lost-in-october/

it just happen to have the info 

here is ctv and I will get the statscan link

The manufacturing sector lost 23,000 jobs, mostly in Ontario, while the construction sector lost 21,000. Employment in the "other services" industry also fell by 18,000.

The losses were offset in part by an increase of 20,000 jobs working in public administration and 18,000 in finance, insurance, real estate, rental and leasing.

Regionally, B.C. added 15,000 jobs, while Newfoundland and Labrador added 2,700 jobs.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/canadian-economy-lost-1-800-jobs-in-october-unemployment-rate-steady-1.4676019

I'm not big on this month gains and losses of JOBS I know you ONEWAYS like to post favorable results - in this case Ontario is not looking good there is no FAKE NEWS about it IRV

ALL THESE NUMBER ARE NOTHING MORE THAN PROVINCIAL NUMBERS - EXCEPT FOR A SMALL PERCENT OF JOBS LIKE MILITARY 

next month we gain 50k then 100k then lose 80k and so on 

From IRV's link

The country’s manufacturing sector lost 23,100 jobs in October, mostly located in Ontario, while the construction sector lost 21,300 positions across five provinces, Statscan said.
In a separate release, Statistics Canada said the value of Canadian building permits dropped by a larger-than-expected 6.5 per cent in September to $8.3 billion because of declines in the residential sector.

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/canada-loses-1800-jobs-in-october-unemployment-rate-holds-steady-at-5-5

somehow IRV thinks jobs disappear in Canada but not in a Province 

CLASSIC NEWONEWAY :lol: 

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

From IRV's link

The country’s manufacturing sector lost 23,100 jobs in October, mostly located in Ontario, while the construction sector lost 21,300 positions across five provinces, Statscan said.
In a separate release, Statistics Canada said the value of Canadian building permits dropped by a larger-than-expected 6.5 per cent in September to $8.3 billion because of declines in the residential sector.

somehow IRV thinks jobs disappear in Canada but not in a Province 

CLASSIC NEWONEWAY :lol: 

I told you that was happening before anyone reported it. You called bs. Now you are prancing around like you discovered something nobody knew. Fact is nobody wants to invest here when the feds hate industry.

• Like 1

Due to FORDs policies no one wants to invest is what you are saying?  no sure you switch daily and really make no point ever

Ontario is 1/2 the GDP or anything that happens in Canada - without Ontario we wouldn't have what we do 

If Canada isn't doing well like you are suggesting it is due to ONTARIO and DOUG FORD policies- There is no way around this 

IRV everytime you get beaten with a stick you go silent and just LIKE others posts - :lol:  

DOUG FORD LOST JOBS - admit it and move on 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- like button here \/

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Due to FORDs policies no one wants to invest is what you are saying?  no sure you switch daily and really make no point ever

Ontario is 1/2 the GDP or anything that happens in Canada - without Ontario we wouldn't have what we do 

If Canada isn't doing well like you are suggesting it is due to ONTARIO and DOUG FORD policies- There is no way around this 

What's stopping you? :lol::owned:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV everytime you get beaten with a stick you go silent and just LIKE others posts - :lol:  

DOUG FORD LOST JOBS - admit it and move on 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- like button here \/

It's not that at all, Fail. Your stupidity, ignorance and your unwillingness, or lack thereof, to foresee things, or see the big picture, gets a little tiring after a while.  :news:

Your like trying to explain life lessons to a 5 yr old. It's a futile task no matter how many angles you try to get them to understand. 

Can't wait for your next article from, Louis Sproule, she sounds so unbiased. :lol: 

stupidity.png

58 minutes ago, irv said:

It's not that at all, Fail. Your stupidity, ignorance and your unwillingness, or lack thereof, to foresee things, or see the big picture, gets a little tiring after a while.  :news:

Your like trying to explain life lessons to a 5 yr old. It's a futile task no matter how many angles you try to get them to understand. 

Can't wait for your next article from, Louis Sproule, she sounds so unbiased. :lol: 

stupidity.png

you still think Provincial numbers combined are not direct Federal numbers :dunno:  

While most Provinces had gains, Ontario had big losses - this was the reason Canada on a whole lost under 2000 jobs 

no other reason IRV

Oh December will bring lots of jobs so just wait until the end of December to post your next job report 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Like button here \/ :lol: 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:27 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

You tell them grapes.

:lol:

The hatred is flying now - pretty sad what this will become..... Go home Muslims is today's chants 

In all honesty I see plenty of white people not wearing poppy's does this make them any less Canadian?  

should poppy's be mandatory and fined if you don't have it on :dunno:  

Cherry should have chosen his words more carefully " I think all people should wear a poppy"  would have be cheered