Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

This JustIN Another deal struck let the hate begin

anti electric hate is in full speed now - it doesn't stop from the RIGHT to HATE groups

The Volkswagen agreement focuses on deepening cooperation on sustainable battery manufacturing, cathode active material production and critical mineral supply, among others, and on setting up a Canadian office for PowerCo, Volkswagen’s newly formed battery company.

The Mercedes-Benz agreement focuses on enhancing collaboration with Canadian companies along the electric vehicle and battery supply chains; supporting the development of a sustainable critical mineral supply chain in Canada that is based on environmental, social and governance principles; collaborating in research and development; and identifying potential investments in Canada.

Wondering how they are going to get the minerals from the earth? This will be a good thing for this country. I know the liberals aren’t big on mining 

hopefully they will open the ring of fire up  

Edited by toslow
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

Wondering how they are going to get the minerals from the earth? This will be a good thing for this country. I know the liberals aren’t big on mining 

hopefully they will open the ring of fire up  

I know it is tough being a ONEWAY that really misses allot of info you should switch news sources - My BIL is just like that 

by the way mining is all electric there is no combustion engines involved

Liberals leading the way in Mining is what you meant to say.

https://www.canada.ca/en/transport-canada/news/2022/04/minister-alghabra-announces-investments-for-canadas-first-critical-minerals-strategy.html

In total, Budget 2022 proposes to provide up to $3.8 billion in support over eight years starting in 2022-23, to implement Canada’s first Critical Minerals Strategy. The Budget would:

• commit $80 million to public geoscience and exploration programs to help find the next generation of critical minerals deposits.
  • double the Mineral Exploration Tax Credit for targeted critical minerals, including nickel, copper, cobalt, rare earths elements and uranium.
  • dedicates $1.5 billion for new infrastructure investments to unlock new mineral projects in critical regions, such as the Ring of Fire.
  • allocate $1.5 billion to invest in new critical minerals projects, with a priority focus on mineral processing, materials manufacturing and recycling for key mineral and metal products in the battery and rare earths elements supply chain.
  • allocate $144 million to critical minerals research and development to support the responsible extraction and processing of critical minerals.
  • renew the Centre of Excellence on Critical Minerals for three more years with an allocation of $10 million.
  • add $40 million to support northern regulatory processes in reviewing and permitting critical minerals projects.
  • invests $70 million for global partnerships to promote Canadian mining leadership.

Budget 2022 also proposes significant funding to make Canada a more attractive destination for critical minerals investment and to secure valuable agreements that would increase production of goods like electric vehicles and batteries. It proposes to:

• provide up to $1 billion over six years, starting in 2024-25, for the Strategic Innovation Fund.
  • provide $1.5 billion that will support critical minerals projects, with prioritization given to manufacturing, processing, and recycling applications.
  • support innovative projects through the Strategic Innovation Fund, which will complement other proposed investments in the sector, including a proposed $1.5 billion investment in infrastructure.
  • explore potential opportunities to support the growth of the solar panel industry through these investments.

more mining

The Canadian government has offered up to $100 million to help global Australian mining giant BHP create the "world's most sustainable potash mine" in rural Saskatchewan. 

BHP's Jansen mine project, located about 140 kilometres east of Saskatoon, is currently in development and is expected to be operational by 2027. It's planned to be the largest potash producing mine in the world,.

Canadian officials are putting the money forward to help the company reduce the mine's carbon footprint and invest in more environmentally friendly technology. 

The company said it is committed to reducing emissions. 

"You will see 50 per cent less carbon dioxide coming out of this mine than a traditional potash mine. We're committed to responsible use of water, we will use 60 per cent less water than your average mine in terms of production of potash on a tonne-per-tonne basis," Ragnar Udd, president for minerals America with BHP, said while speaking at the federal funding announcement in Saskatoon on Monday morning.

"We expect that Jansen will generate the lowest direct onsite emissions intensity of any potash mine in North America." 

32 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

Lay off the drugs man

How Trudeau proposes to make Canada a key supplier of critical minerals

Billions earmarked in the federal budget to develop an industry crucial to the world's energy transition

https://financialpost.com/commodities/energy/how-trudeau-proposes-to-make-canada-a-key-supplier-of-critical-minerals

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Hey dummy, you think just plug electric shovels and truck in to the wall 

stop dude and think about how shit works 

You said Trudeau was anti Mining you should man up and say you were wrong again

Dude you can't run combustion engines in a mine

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You said Trudeau was anti Mining you should man up and say you were wrong again

Dude you can't run combustion engines in a mine

How do you think electric truck run? What do you think runs the alternator and wheel motors to drive current to run the trucks?

i know you think they have giant batteries like your car, that is not how they run.

if you don’t know it’s better just to shut up and not look like a fool 

Edited by toslow

5 hours ago, toslow said:

How do you think electric truck run? What do you think runs the alternator and wheel motors to drive current to run the trucks?

i know you think they have giant batteries like your car, that is not how they run.

if you don’t know it’s better just to shut up and not look like a fool 

You can't run combustion engines in a mine.   Stop being stupid on how power is made.

This really  makes you sound uneducated just like the no minds repeating this in every ELECTRIC CAR thread.

Back to LIBERALS LEAD THE WAY in mining :dunno: 

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fails hero.  What a fucking commie.

Freedom Fertilizer

:lol:  

FirearmStorages-1024x576.png

:lol:  

Down the hall from the proposed “Firearms Storage” rooms are several evidence rooms, interrogation suites, and adjacent recording rooms.

HEY AC DID YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BUILDING PERMIT ISSUED BY MANITOBA OR A MUNICIPALITY OF THAT PROVINCE :dunno:  

I wonder who gave the okay, they should be fired.

This suggests Trudeau will shoot any farmer that doesn't comply :lol:  the hooks are in deep so just tap out and save yourself more harm

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

How do the trucks run 

How is Trudeau anti mining?  I am still waiting for you answer to your comments

How is that C-11 search coming?

seems you have issues thinking for yourself, you can posts opinions of others and take them as your own without knowledge of that situation 

On 8/18/2022 at 9:58 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Fails Canada.  What a disgrace.

Trudeau is going to help this vet unlike you and your anti Canada groups using him for gain.

Good to see a government for the people instead of CPC hate

Totally unacceptable these employees will be retraining and will not go against recommendation in the future.

but hey Fuck the VET now that he is getting the help he needs, your group will never post about his condition again unless they can use  it to their benefit 

Pathetic people you hang with

Under CPC  rule it will be illegal for any govnerment agency to preform any testing of any kind without permission from that business this includes health and safety measures.

This overreach by Trudeau has to stop.

Businesses can self regulate themselves in our new FREEst Country