Check your account email address ×

More on the UAW Contract

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Take a guess what they pay the workers down in Mexico.

If they ever get around to voting on the new nafta it bumps their pay up considerably.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well she is a  dumbfuck for thinking that and saying it...honestly what should someone on an assembly line make...not skilled tradesman.

Idk....that's not my decision. What I would like to see is a federally mandated profit share. A certain % of companies gross profit should be distributed amongst the workforce. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Idk....that's not my decision. What I would like to see is a federally mandated profit share. A certain % of companies gross profit should be distributed amongst the workforce. 

Profit sharing is a great idea. It doesn’t hurt the company long term with fixed costs like higher salaries do. Plus it makes the worker feel like they’re getting something for being productive and watching the bottom line.

Ford, GM, and Chrysler all do profit sharing with the UAW guys.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I agree with that.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

horseshit,  thats all dependent on area and lots of where the auto plants are are low cost areas.  

Well....take for example GM Ft Wayne. 66k base isnt getting you very far. They all work 50-60 or more hours per week to have any shot at decent comfort.

The company I work for has a scale that's even lower. Most guys work 60+ hours per week just to get close to 100k.

I'd literally rather be poor than a slave and so I am poor. I'm really struggling to adjust to making so little money

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well....take for example GM Ft Wayne. 66k base isnt getting you very far. They all work 50-60 or more hours per week to have any shot at decent comfort.

The company I work for has a scale that's even lower. Most guys work 60+ hours per week just to get close to 100k.

I'd literally rather be poor than a slave and so I am poor. I'm really struggling to adjust to making so little money

I know lots of guys who work in fort wayne and drive back here to see family every holiday and when they have a chance.

Edited by racer254

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol:

What do you think you could best on your own and then if you had to accually pay some one?

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

What do you think you could best on your own and then if you had to accually pay some one?

English you brain dead motherfucker....not jibberish 

Just now, f7ben said:

English you brain dead motherfucker....not jibberish 

You guys all rely on others.  Start something yourself and then start employing others.  How many of you could pay others more than what you are currently getting paid?

Clear enough.:lol:

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You guys all rely on others.  Start something yourself and then start employing others.  How many of you could pay others more than what you are currently getting paid?

Clear enough.:lol:

How about you kill yourself

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every time my wife gets a raise I work less hours. I’m averaging 42 hours a week now. I’d like to get it to 42 less than that. :lol: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That is literally slave wages. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm just saying.....32 bucks an hours is shit. These companies make billions.

Look at this stupid bitch Bara brag about how they can fuck over middle class workers even harder now 

You’re out to lunch. Shift premiums, OT, top notch benefit package. Most would be grossing 80-85k quite easily. That’s top 20th percentile in the nation for a job that essentially requires little to no skill or education.