Check your account email address ×

The Strike Is Over: UAW Members Ratify Deal With General Motors

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You  guys laugh but that shit is well documented in auto assembly plants.

"Well documented" :lol:

So you've seen/read a couple of stories and those are the facts, Jack? "All" union members are useless lazy dog fuckers? I smell a whole lot of envy and jealousy in your posts, Jimmy. :bc:

Union3.jpg

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Sure funny the news apparently “know” what I make???

Just now, yami123 said:

Exactly my point. Have a link to your income?

The UAW publishes your pay scale and you also how the media knows what you make..this ain't about me.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The UAW publishes your pay scale and you also how the media knows what you make..this ain't about me.

You just seemed quick to judge our pay/benefits. So since you can see mine why not post yours so I can decide what your worth even though I’ve never spent a second doing your job?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yami123 said:

You just seemed quick to judge our pay/benefits. So since you can see mine why not post yours so I can decide what your worth even though I’ve never spent a second doing your job?

If I go on strike and affect the wallets of thousands and a state economy then I'll tell you.

2 minutes ago, yami123 said:

Lol GM CEO father was UAW skilled trades. She used him to get in. Don’t give me that BS

Why do you guys keep comparing what CEO's make?  

People are concerned cause there will not be another bailout if GM sinks again 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's right...the bailout...add that to the list Yami. When the government/taxpayers bailout the house painters I'll tell you what I make. :lmao:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The CEO brings absolutely 0 quality/saftey/satisfaction to the vehicle. Everything WE do depends on that. Are they worth more? Absolutely. Are they worth millions to my pennies? Absolutely not. We produce the final product for the consumer and that’s 110% more important then anything. @Jimmy Snacks

Edited by yami123

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I've been holding back, believe me, but it seems that's what you want me to do in order to validate your side of the argument. Not that you even have one other then "Union good...fuck everyone else".  Enjoy it while it lasts.  The Auto industry is changing in a big way and the Union will not fare well in the future. Most of those jobs will be the ones to fall to automation first.

Finally you got something, right congratulations... I don't! I don't need the UAW I just need them to show up to work so the rest of the industry isn't held hostage. Something none of the Union guys seems to comprehend. 

We get small sums of money for RD&D but the majority of the money we make comes from parts. We don't ship parts, we don't make money. If people walk off the job (read UAW workers) and plants get closed (No UAW workers there to operate the lines etc) guess what. Parts can't ship. Companies are loosing millions and millions so the UAW worker can what, make top pay in 2 years instead of 5? 

It's painfully obvious the common UAW worker is completely incapable of understanding what happens outside of their group when they willfully refuse to work. In fact, as shown here, they push the blame off on non UAW people that are indirectly fiscally affected. 

Your job will be gone before mine will. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's you and  Jay smoking the union meth and when that shit runs out you guys will be dope sick as fuck.  He has good employment but when you union cunts throw your tantrums it affects everybody..it's pretty goddamn simple. BTW since you brought it up what do you do on an average day? 

Yea sure fat ass 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

Wtf do you do for a living?

Sits his fat ass online all day.  Guaranteed he's on government assistance 

1 hour ago, yami123 said:

So what’s your beef with the UAW? Since it obviously has 0 effect on your job. Just curious is all.

His beef is he didn't get a job with any of the Detroit auto companies. He'd be singing a different tuje IF he did. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You  guys laugh but that shit is well documented in auto assembly plants.

:lol: "well documented" :lmao:. You are such a media sheep it's not even funny.  You lap that shit up like a good little Libturd. Fucking idiot 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That's right...the bailout...add that to the list Yami. When the government/taxpayers bailout the house painters I'll tell you what I make. :lmao:

I never worked there during the bailout so that’s totally irrelevant to me.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yami123 said:

The CEO brings absolutely 0 quality/saftey/satisfaction to the vehicle. Everything WE do depends on that. Are they worth more? Absolutely. Are they worth millions to my pennies? Absolutely not. We produce the final product for the consumer and that’s 110% more important then anything. 

Yami, the CEO is the reason you have a job at all.  They need a clear picture to see where the future is heading cause we all know the union won't be a willing participant.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yami, the CEO is the reason you have a job at all.  They need a clear picture to see where the future is heading cause we all know the union won't be a willing participant.

The CEO could walk out tomorrow and guess what cars are still being built. We walk out and guess what......

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, yami123 said:

The CEO could walk out tomorrow and guess what cars are still being built. We walk out and guess what......

Umm scabs come in and do the job you refuse to do. :lol: