Check your account email address ×

US army tanks are on the way to Syria.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Your other thread 20 hours old could have been updated  :dunno:  Are you trying to pump your numbers up?

You’re mistaken. That last thread was that tanks were “likely”. Snake took issue with that. This thread makes it official. 

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Gotta guard that oil!!!!!1 The tanks aren’t far, they’re coming from Iraq.

Previously the Kurds were protecting the fields. I guess it’s better to have American boots on the ground instead. What a cluster fuck. :lol2:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Previously the Kurds were protecting the fields. I guess it’s better to have American boots on the ground instead. What a cluster fuck. :lol2:

No shit!! My youngest son is very close to joining the Army. I can't begin to tell you how nervous I am with that idiot in office. Then again they've all been idiots for the past 20 yrs.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

TheMz KerDZ is Guud at StifF, eh?

1 hour ago, Skidude600 said:

No shit!! My youngest son is very close to joining the Army. I can't begin to tell you how nervous I am with that idiot in office. Then again they've all been idiots for the past 20 yrs.

Good lord.  Please tell me you are a woman.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

:true:

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I don’t think trump is as big a warmonger as the last two. Maybe you could get him to reconsider? Lot of opportunities in this economy.

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

I don’t think trump is as big a warmonger as the last two. Maybe you could get him to reconsider? Lot of opportunities in this economy.

Trump could’ve allowed a handful of troops to stay in Syria as a trip wire while the Kurds graciously guarded the oil fields. I guess the lack of heavy infantry and supply crews wasn’t enough For trump. 

Edited by spin_dry