Check your account email address ×

Public School Admins

• USA Contributing Member

Public school administration is too big, need to cut it down to a principle and some chick answering the phones for kids calling in sick.  OK, a hot nurse as well.  These people have got to know that they are a waste on the city / town and must feel some remorse and guilt when they cash their paycheck.  It's like the insurance industry though...… what do you do with all these tards when they get canned and have no real life skills and can't get a real job?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Public school administration is too big, need to cut it down to a principle and some chick answering the phones for kids calling in sick.  OK, a hot nurse as well.  These people have got to know that they are a waste on the city / town and must feel some remorse and guilt when they cash their paycheck.  It's like the insurance industry though...… what do you do with all these tards when they get canned and have no real life skills and can't get a real job?

STFU stupid

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What are you talking about now...this is a small town..if there was a problem there would be plenty of bitching and who in the fuck is afraid of being “chastised” and by who? You sound like a scared little boy. 😂

I have a feeling you don't have a clue what is going on within your own local government but like to act like it on here.  And since I brought it up, you double down on the stupidity.  You haven't come back with any type of facts or rebuttal to defend your position, so why not just admit you are just arguing to be an ass.

Edited by racer254

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU stupid

triggered fucktard.  I didn't read 90% of this thread but I could tell your opinion is of the same as the people running the school administration train wreck.  Put half of them on the street and let them suck taxpayer dick to get by.

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I have a feeling you don't have a clue what is going on within your own local government but like to act like it on here.  And since I brought it up, you double down on the stupidity.  You haven't come back with any type of facts or rebuttal to defend your position, so why not just admit you are just arguing to be an ass.

7 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

triggered fucktard.  I didn't read 90% of this thread but I could tell your opinion is of the same as the people running the school administration train wreck.  Put half of them on the street and let them suck taxpayer dick to get by.

Here you go racer...the one guy here that will engage you in your endless quest to root out those overpaid school administrators...go get ‘em fucktards!!!!!!

1B497A5A-2CE7-4884-853C-F2C73B438131.gif.d03f2cddfa013d97d08ad6e46c8feb66.gif

They are doing their job, yet we have the following facts staring us in the face.  Debts and lacking student proficiency and some of these people are making 200K+ per year.  What are they doing that would warrant this pay?  They are not making the districts any better.

35 percent of Madison Metropolitan students are proficient in English language arts, and 38 percent are proficient in math.

$108.5 million deficit by 2023-24.

Edited by racer254

Fuck jimmie you bitch about gov spending but wont even look into your own backyard to see if they are using your $$$ effectively.

Then you bitch at people for being concerned  for bringing it up.

Make up you disjointed mind or add some value to the thread or better yet STFU if you have nothing good to say.

Just now, Roosting said:

Fuck jimmie you bitch about gov spending but wont even look into your own backyard to see if they are using your $$$ effectively.

Make up you disjointed mind or add some value to the thread or better yet STFU if you have nothing good to say.

He doesn't want to end the money train.  I bet he is connected with it somehow.

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

Do you actually know the financial situation in your school district?

Just because you are apathetic to the situation does not negate that there are people who do care where their tax dollars are spent.

Just because you have a personal gripe against someone does not mean they are not learned on the subject. So how about you comment on the subject at hand.

So how about giving some examples of how great your district is spending the gov purse on education? Is there no room for improvement here or is it perfect?

Chirping is fun but at least put out something intelligent amongst the throat slitting. LoL  

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

LOL, Snacks got roosted by the Roosting rooster. :lol:

Kid Rooster GIF

Edited by snoughnut

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here you go racer...the one guy here that will engage you in your endless quest to root out those overpaid school administrators...go get ‘em fucktards!!!!!!

1B497A5A-2CE7-4884-853C-F2C73B438131.gif.d03f2cddfa013d97d08ad6e46c8feb66.gif

Let me guess you or your loving wife works for the school....

Did you cut out little orange pumpkins and stick them on the windows facing the street today?  Spend the morning at the supply closet getting staples and high lighters to arrange in top drawer? 

You worried that when you do lose your "job" because the district ran low on money and they voted for cuts your gonna have to find another government job the pays decent because the private sector pays shit to people that have no value add skills?

Fuck these worthless 9-5'ers that produce nothing.  A bunch of open mouth breathers that take from the taxpayer.