Check your account email address ×

Canada Election Day thread!

Rod

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? and exact who hasn't added massive debt while in power :dunno:  I wil wait for your answer 

Doug Ford gets caught lying about the deficit and his own Minister confirms it, and you claim is as victory of lower the deficit :lol: FORD HAS ADDED TOO IT not reducing it - he inflated the numbers for his FORD NATION gang of followers 

3/4 of all our debt is from Conservative  governments - FACT 

you love yourself a good 'ol tax and spend PM because your mind numbing protected government job isn't going anywhere.

Want facts? No PM has added more debt to this country on a per capita basis outside of either a world war or major recession than your guy Trudeau. You fucking imbecile.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It’s abysmal compared to the US. Fail’s cheque comes whether the deficit is zero or 100 billion. 

Coddled middle aged loser. 

Do you agree you should be paid for work rendered?  yes or no - I am going to bet cheating a worker is right up your alley 

That is what I heard 

Do you agree you should be paid for work rendered?  yes or no - I am going to bet cheating a worker is right up your alley 

That is what I heard 

you don't care about debt or spending because you got yours. You're the worst kind of Canadian. Indifferent, protected, unmotivated, and dumb.

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you love yourself a good 'ol tax and spend PM because your mind numbing protected government job isn't going anywhere.

Want facts? No PM has added more debt to this country on a per capita basis outside of either a world war or major recession than your guy Trudeau. You fucking imbecile.

:lol:  but they added lots without your stipulations - what an argument - I added the most but not when this didn't happen :lol: 

too funny 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  but they added lots without your stipulations - what an argument - I added the most but not when this didn't happen :lol: 

too funny 

yes deficit spending is for recessions. Anyone with half a brain knows this. So that counts you out. Idiot.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

you don't care about debt or spending because you got yours. You're the worst kind of Canadian. Indifferent, unmotivated, and dumb.

wow how stupid - I am not a federal employee so why are you acting like a little child :dunno:  

can't wait for another tax break - last one was biggest single break in 30 years  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

yes deficit spending is for recessions. Anyone with half a brain knows this. So that counts you out. Idiot.

so Ontario's spending during the same period was warranted :dunno:  Ontario kept Harper's numbers good - its that simple 

I read you like a book

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow how stupid - I am not a federal employee so why are you acting like a little child :dunno:  

can't wait for another tax break - last one was biggest single break in 30 years  

I paid more. About 4k more. Now i expect the sock puppet and the terrorist will rape my wallet for an additional 10k. Saving the world. Yippy.

so Ontario's spending during the same period was warranted :dunno:  Ontario kept Harper's numbers good - its that simple 

I read you like a book

Harpers went down. Wynn's went up.

You are so fucking stupid.

And if you read me like a book why are you too much of a pussy to take me up on my bet that I called this in the summer despite you claiming I called a Sheer win?

Edited by frenchy

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

I paid more. About 4k more. Now i expect the sock puppet and the terrorist will rape my wallet for an additional 10k. Saving the world. Yippy.

Keep driving the old POS ride CUNT no Lincoln for you :finger:

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you have a union protected federal job that isn't going anywhere no matter how much this idiot spends. Fact.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you have a union protected federal job that isn't going anywhere no matter how much this idiot spends. Fact.

Well he’d never survive in the private sector 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Harpers went down. Wynn's went up.

You are so fucking stupid.

And if you read me like a book why are you too much of a pussy to take me up on my bet that I called this in the summer despite you claiming I called a Sheer win?

WRONG Ontario balanced the year before Harper did 2015 

sorry you are completely wrong, you need to look  up the facts 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wrong. Retard. I'm far smarter than you better educated and much better read. I don't need to go googling between bong hits because I know the facts off the top of my head. Sucks for you.

Edited by frenchy