Check your account email address ×

US troops are leaving Syria.

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

CUURENT EVENTS

Maybe Mango Mussolini should quit being such a shitbag and there  wouldn't be any material for all these threads. 

lmfao oh yes that is the issue with out resident mental health professional 

27 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Or in other words, to sit on the sidelines and watch.

Are we for our troops being there or against it this week?  I just want to make sure I know how to complain on the correct side of somebody else’s proclaimed righteousness.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Are we for our troops being there or against it this week?  I just want to make sure I know how to complain on the correct side of somebody else’s proclaimed righteousness.

LOL.  They don't know what they want, just as long as they can some how turn it against trump.   The party that was the dems has lost everything as far as policy goes.  Everything is based on attacking trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  They don't know what they want, just as long as they can some how turn it against trump.   The party that was the dems has lost everything as far as policy goes.  Everything is based on attacking trump

Hey you and your dumbfuck cronies are the ones blathering about Trump keeping promises and bringing home troops and this Syria shit is just the latest example...pull thems from Syria creating a slaughter by the Turks (which everybody knew was going to happen) and simply shifts them to Iraq. Meanwhile he makes a big show of threatening Turkey with some stupid fucking letter, sends The P and P twins there and then brags about this wonderful ceasefire he is responsible for that lasted all of 30 seconds and morons like you lap it all up! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey you and your dumbfuck cronies are the ones blathering about Trump keeping promises and bringing home troops and this Syria shit is just the latest example...pull thems from Syria creating a slaughter by the Turks (which everybody knew was going to happen) and simply shifts them to Iraq. Meanwhile he makes a big show of threatening Turkey with some stupid fucking letter, sends The P and P twins there and then brags about this wonderful ceasefire he is responsible for that lasted all of 30 seconds and morons like you lap it all up! :lol:

Slaughter?  How many dead? 

And We lap it up?  LOL.  Seems to me your the one referencing it.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Slaughter?  How many dead? 

And We lap it up?  LOL.  Seems to me your the one referencing it.

You’re right Racer...Turkey didn’t launch an offensive and kill anybody and create more of a humanitarian disaster. Let me ask you something fucktard...do you consider moving troops from Syria to Iraq “bringing them home”...simple question.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re right Racer...Turkey didn’t launch an offensive and kill anybody and create more of a humanitarian disaster. Let me ask you something fucktard...do you consider moving troops from Syria to Iraq “bringing them home”...simple question.

ABC News Footage Of "Slaughter In Syria" Is Actually Footage From A Kentucky Gun Range

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

ABC News Footage Of "Slaughter In Syria" Is Actually Footage From A Kentucky Gun Range

Fine...remove the word slaughter and I didn’t see this or anything else on the MSM but the fact remains that the minute Trump told Erdogan we were leaving he invaded...Truth. Now answer the question...is Iraq “home” for the troops that left Syria? Yes or fucking No...come on Racer you can do it!    

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and do you really think they would have not done this with our guys there? news flash we,were tgere and they still did it.  they had a plan and they thined the herd as planed