Check your account email address ×

Anybody notice momo quit posting?

f7ben

Wonder why that is....I mean , he is the dumbest fucking shit eating faggot ass cunt we've ever had post here but he has never gone this long without really posting. I mean hes here all night handing out neg reps so he has a lot of time on his obese hands but why quit posting.......weird

I think we should get nutter back here to clear the air for momo. Nutter said momo threatened to sue the snowmobile club and nutter also said momo was a fat ass. Momo denies this but as we know from momo calling Rob a liar....momo is actually a huge liar

Who can get ahold of nutter???

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dz246 said:

just sayin....

Hes averaging 6-7 posts per day for the last several weeks......he has basically quit posting. Maybe all the lies finally caught up with him to the point hes unable to handle it

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hes averaging 6-7 posts per day for the last several weeks......he has basically quit posting. Maybe all the lies finally caught up with him to the point hes unable to handle it

Well he's got 6000 neg reps so he is like Al quaeda now. He only peaks his head out once in a while to neg rep attack. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He's been busy getting me in his negative  club.

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Come on momo you can do it, pull the dildo out of your ass only 73 more to go!

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Good job momo another -6000 and I'll catch you.

Haha...Poor Momo. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Wonder why that is....I mean , he is the dumbest fucking shit eating faggot ass cunt we've ever had post here but he has never gone this long without really posting. I mean hes here all night handing out neg reps so he has a lot of time on his obese hands but why quit posting.......weird

I think we should get nutter back here to clear the air for momo. Nutter said momo threatened to sue the snowmobile club and nutter also said momo was a fat ass. Momo denies this but as we know from momo calling Rob a liar....momo is actually a huge liar

Who can get ahold of nutter???

Nothing but :lies: and :bullshit: from the lowest IQ shitforbrains to ever post here stupid Bipolarhooknoses no mind imbicile :fuckoff:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why is can momo not make one single post without it involving depraved male homosexual act references???

Because he is the biggest homo ever, even bigger than 550 and that's hard to do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2