Check your account email address ×

Trump says China will buy $50 billion a year of U.S. agriculture. That’s not what China says.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, bussman said:

I’ve only been back around here a few days and I’m already sick of thinking about “Trump”.  How sad is your life to allow this to consume you? Eesh. 

CURRENT EVENTS

I’ve only been back around here a few days and I’m already sick of thinking about “Trump”.  How sad is your life to allow this to consume you? Eesh. 

He’s mental with it and slowly getting worse. He just started 2 China agricultural threads 2 minutes apart. :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

He’s mental with it and slowly getting worse. He just started 2 China agricultural threads 2 minutes apart. :lol:

I don’t hate or adore the guy (thankfully), how anybody can obsess over a person to that degree either way makes no sense to me. :lol: 

I don’t hate or adore the guy (thankfully), how anybody can obsess over a person to that degree either way makes no sense to me. :lol: 

We’ve had 2 already peak out and walk away. Spin may be next by the looks of it. Totally consumed on a daily basis by all things Trump

Edited by Skidooski

Solid point. :bc: 

But if I started 25 deep state reptilian conspiracy threads a day for 3 years straight you wouldn’t think that’s a bit much? lol

:bc:

You haven't...........

:lmao:

Just now, Skidooski said:

We’ve had 2 already peak out and walk away. Spin may be next by the looks of it. Totally consumed on a daily basis by all thing Trump

It’s unhealthy.  Hillary Clinton is a literal witch cunt I can’t stand but 4 threads a year is about all I could take of her myself. Life is too short to be consumed by so much hate. :bc: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

He’s up past 50 threads a week now.  The end is nearing for him.  Suicide can be painless if done correctly.

I must have way less energy than some of you. lol

Homestly I'm getting burned out on Trump all day everyday as well but the guy just provides so much ammunition! 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s up past 50 threads a week now.  The end is nearing for him.  Suicide can be painless if done correctly.

He’s pulling most the weight for team TDS. Barb is absent, not that many even read her stuff, and MC is just flailing around like usual. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He’s pulling most the weight for team TDS. Barb is absent, not that many even read her stuff, and MC is just flailing around like usual. 

He’s decided that he is up to the task of counseling himself.  

“Heart and mind”.

:lol: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Homestly I'm getting burned out on Trump all day everyday as well but the guy just provides so much ammunition! 

Well, you don’t seem to have any problems finding plenty of other subjects to whine and backpedal about.  You’ve got a real nose for it!  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, bussman said:

ur hooked now! 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I got an idea. How about we wait until the deal is complete and signed instead of rumors or arbitrary numbers people are throwing around?

Ok tell Trump to STFU then. :lol: 

33 minutes ago, bussman said:

It’s not difficult nor time consuming. Simply go to a news source, find the new crazy thing trump did, copy the link and post it. The rest of the crew here does the heavy lifting. I check back an hour or two later fir the replies. Sometimes it devolves into personal attacks and other times some interesting conversation occurs. I had a rather productive day today. For the first time I tore down a Cat C15 motor. Cleaned everything up and layer it out for inspection. My fingers hurt. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s not difficult nor time consuming. Simply go to a news source, find the new crazy thing trump did, copy the link and post it. The rest of the crew here does the heavy lifting. I check back an hour or two later fir the replies. Sometimes it devolves into personal attacks and other times some interesting conversation occurs. I had a rather productive day today. For the first time I tore down a Cat C15 motor. Cleaned everything up and layer it out for inspection. My fingers hurt. 

You’re wrenching for a living now or just for fun?