Check your account email address ×

Owned to the Maximum Max!

Anler

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and you haven't....

:lol:

do ya really think you're fooling anyone?

Are you still believing the talking points put out by the DNC.  Do you still think we will all save 2500 each with the ACA?

I think we all know who is being fooled.

maybe noggin and ben will also allow you onto their fantasy island....

Is that where the men with balls live? Thats cool with me because it aint in my DNA to be anyones bitch...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is that where the men with balls live? Thats cool with me because it aint in my DNA to be anyones bitch...

Yeah....and they play with each other's :lmao: I bet you'd like that :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah....and they play with each other's :lmao: I bet you'd like that :snack:

Actually, women like men with balls. i bet we would have a lot of trim on that fantasy island... You, Slinger, MC and VInce can live on Hillary island with the homos and the feminazis, Snake, doe dumb, snoputz, highmark and the bunch can live on bible thumper island where they protect unborn babies with AK-47's and raise them to be soldiers to fight and die later on. Fantasy Island sounds like a nice place in comparison... :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, since some of the resident dyed-in-blue libs aren't doing all they can to help prevent a trump presidency, I expect them to pay more taxes, help build up the military, send more money to charities, help build a wall, etc etc etc.

Those trumpeters are a lot like libs, they like other peoples money too. When Trump talks about Mexico paying for the wall they get all moist in the panties...

36 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

almost as funny as the former anti-occupy WS people now crying about wall street.

btw, I guarantee all occupiers voted for Bernie in the primary, as I did, but now realize what must be done. so pussies like anler can crawl back under their bed and relax another 11 days, no need to worry about the trump presidency you're pretending to be ok with. you remind me of union boy snake, crying about unions and hiding in his house come picket time, but happy to accept the bennies the picketers got for him. :news: 

btw....

WE GOT THIS 

A "guarantee" from the Kneeshot king that "guaranteed" that the Giffords shooter was a Pubbie and that the Obambi care was a great idea,:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who is the freeloader? Slinger?

Slinger has 500 hundred posts - your new friend :lol: has 2500 :snack:and your other bestie :lmao: has 1200. :thumb:

Edited by SnowRider

I'm low volume, but high quality. :bc:  regardless I'll chip in shortly, as soon as I can remember all my paypal info.

I just did it today. :lol: I didnt wait because i didnt want to contribute, im just a procrastinator... :lol:

funny, I don't see "contributing" in your avi ya dumbass :lol: 

You seemed to have missed Knob riders foot in mouth posts,  I offerered to pay 50$ , as long as high rollers like Vince Knobryder and McLiar did too ,,  they backed away

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

So, Trump is a 47%er too.

Just like, Clinton Franken Kerry, Dayton , Rangel , Jeffersom, Gethner, Dashole etc, but I din't see you whining about them.

BTW: didja notice tha 2 of the years that the libs clain Trump pad no tax was during the Carter years, when no one made money?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Just like, Clinton Franken Kerry, Dayton , Rangel , Jeffersom, Gethner, Dashole etc, but I din't see you whining about them.

BTW: didja notice tha 2 of the years that the libs clain Trump pad no tax was during the Carter years, when no one made money?

So all of the people on that list haven't paid taxes for 18 years?  Rangel probably never, but the rest?     And actually a lot of people made money in the Carter years.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger has 500 hundred posts - your new friend :lol: has 2500 :snack:and your other bestie :lmao: has 1200. :thumb:

My bestie, youre a dick... :lol: Slinger and Creepr are the freeloaders from what I can see... tho they despise each other, they are birds of a feather as far as i can see... :whistle:

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So all of the people on that list haven't paid taxes for 18 years?  Rangel probably never, but the rest?     And actually a lot of people made money in the Carter years.

Link?    and your selective outrage is laughable.