Check your account email address ×

No God.... No Masters

f7ben

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/c691519c-c221-309d-a990-baccfdbae489/ss_at%26t%26%2339%3Bs-spying-program-is.html

There is no form of governance that is not corrupt to the core .....this shit should cause every single american citizen to throw their phones into the toilet and quit paying for any service related to AT&T

Fuck cops , fuck the US government and fuck these piece of shit companies that aid those who violate our rights

Edited by f7ben

Its kinda nuts....A couple years ago, I went for an interview to get an 'enhanced license' instead of a passport to be able to drive over the US border...  the purpose of the interview was to explain that as a Canadian, your information is highly guarded and not shared, but when you cross the border, the US can and will share your information with other agencies.  You must understand and sign off on that.

Must fuck with the tin foil hat wearing types...

4 minutes ago, Polarissledder said:

Its kinda nuts....A couple years ago, I went for an interview to get an 'enhanced license' instead of a passport to be able to drive over the US border...  the purpose of the interview was to explain that as a Canadian, your information is highly guarded and not shared, but when you cross the border, the US can and will share your information with other agencies.  You must understand and sign off on that.

Must fuck with the tin foil hat wearing types...

Turns out the tinfoil hat types were mostly right about everything all along. We live in a police state

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Truly scary times.... That citizens can not be upset by this is equally alarming as the deed itself. We've truly become a complacent numb society.

Vince says because we have iphones and starbucks we should just be happy 

Like I said, numb. It seems like everyone is afraid to question perceived authority. It amazes me what I see people put up with or "accept" without ever even thinking of asking themselves, is this right? A nation of government clinging pussys.