Check your account email address ×

Mono tube shocks

Skidooski

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah it's a 120". Thanks tho. I figure this is a good sled for him to bomb around on to see if he likes it. It's got trailing arms so it'll take some abuse. If he does then I will upgrade to a newer sled next year. If not then I don't have much money in it, I'll dump it for cheap. 

Whatya gonna do with that triple? You gonna race it?

Yeah trailing arms can take a smidge more abuse :lol:

No this is just a project I always wanted to finish. My Triple REV is next after this one

On 9/29/2019 at 3:17 PM, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Found his FB page and link to his website

http://www.tksshocks.com/

612228934_Screenshot_20190929-1514162.thumb.png.05047b25855e8b65956a057a7a88195f.png

Thanks Jay! Good place, reasonable prices, willing to help, fast shipping and even give a warranty  lol

Front end is just loosely assembled but the X package mono tubes fit good. I need to put the black vents in and probably pull the graphics too. 

1348878217_ZXTriple2.thumb.jpeg.e2c89083514734df2b62780139b70db4.jpeg

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Thanks Jay! Good place, reasonable prices, willing to help, fast shipping and even give a warranty  lol

Front end is just loosely assembled but the X package mono tubes fit good. I need to put the black vents in and probably pull the graphics too. 

1348878217_ZXTriple2.thumb.jpeg.e2c89083514734df2b62780139b70db4.jpeg

:thumbsup: he took car of you eh?  I've talked to him before.  Was going to get some X or XRS shocks for my brothers 2018 Renegade Adrenaline this fall,  til he smacked a tree .

What are you using for a handle bar set up? I've got a brand new PowerMadd riser block pivot that I was going to use on the 670 but the cables weren't long enough so I didn't end up using it. 

On 9/29/2019 at 1:08 PM, Skidooski said:

:lol:I'm OCD and I hate dirty shit but still never used a q tip

I like you!  :lol:

My sled looks that clean at the start of every season....so does my garage, truck, etc.....   :lol:

I just PM’d a buddy that had a bunch a while back.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

:thumbsup: he took car of you eh?  I've talked to him before.  Was going to get some X or XRS shocks for my brothers 2018 Renegade Adrenaline this fall,  til he smacked a tree .

What are you using for a handle bar set up? I've got a brand new PowerMadd riser block pivot that I was going to use on the 670 but the cables weren't long enough so I didn't end up using it. 

Yeah he did! Serviced and re-valved for what I'm doing and recommended the heavier springs. All done and at my door before the weekend so I can work on it  :thumb:

Not sure yet on bars. I have the old set up that's Fabcraft bars, 4" riser with gold finger lefty throttle but not sure I'm going to put those bars back on or not yet

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah he did! Serviced and re-valved for what I'm doing and recommended the heavier springs. All done and at my door before the weekend so I can work on it  :thumb:

Not sure yet on bars. I have the old set up that's Fabcraft bars, 4" riser with gold finger lefty throttle but not sure I'm going to put those bars back on or not yet

So you got squared away then?

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

So you got squared away then?

Yeah I'm all set now. Thanks though! You threw me off with the affection in your post  :lol: 💋

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

:bc: