Check your account email address ×

Mono tube shocks

Skidooski

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sorry to break up all the political talk but anyone have or know of some mono tube shocks laying around? Something like the black and red X package shocks would work nice. Newer take offs or clean ones needing a rebuilding is fine since this will have a 890 triple in it.

About 18" in length needed for this 42" front end

1416760490_ZXTriple.thumb.jpeg.c7e37e9f2c81e46324e5836b46f07d3a.jpeg

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol:I'm OCD and I hate dirty shit but still never used a q tip

To say the least!! Haha

That is like a damn brand new sled, frigging nice job man..:bc:

Have any more pics? Really enjoy seeing this stuff

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

To say the least!! Haha

That is like a damn brand new sled, frigging nice job man..:bc:

Have any more pics? Really enjoy seeing this stuff

Thanks! I'll put more up as it comes along. It's almost a roller which is a long time coming  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sorry to break up all the political talk but anyone have or know of some mono tube shocks laying around? Something like the black and red X package shocks would work nice. Newer take offs or clean ones needing a rebuilding is fine since this will have a 890 triple in it.

About 18" in length needed for this 42" front end

1416760490_ZXTriple.thumb.jpeg.c7e37e9f2c81e46324e5836b46f07d3a.jpeg

Monster Performance

3 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Monster Performance

Talked to Ian over email today and he doesn't have anything at the moment. He did the stock X package shocks from this sled but I've put a wider front end on now so the Summit shocks are too short. Whatever I get would end up being re valved by him anyways  :thumb: 

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Talked to Ian over email today and he doesn't have anything at the moment. He did the stock X package shocks from this sled but I've put a wider front end on now so the Summit shocks are too short. Whatever I get would end up being re valved by him anyways  :thumb: 

There's another place, but I forget the name of it. Gimmie a few 

• Thanks 1

I bought a 99 mxz 600 for the kid and we are about to tear into that thing next month. I bought it cheap and it needs some tlc so I figure it's a good project for him to get into to see how stuff works. He's pretty excited. Everything works but the track is ugly and the bearing need replacing. I cleaned it up a bit last spring but it could you some more. 

There was a dude in southern Michigan I used to sell take off stuff to I can remember his name but he had a pretty big operation there. Mark something. Man it's bugging the fuck outta me but he had all kinds of stuff there. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I bought a 99 mxz 600 for the kid and we are about to tear into that thing next month. I bought it cheap and it needs some tlc so I figure it's a good project for him to get into to see how stuff works. He's pretty excited. Everything works but the track is ugly and the bearing need replacing. I cleaned it up a bit last spring but it could you some more. 

Definitely a fun project for you and your boy :bc:

Just now, Anler said:

Funny thing is I was just trying to think of his name so I could see if he has any decent used tracks.  :bc:

I've got a studded 136 " track if you need. Not sure if you have a 120 or not

Just now, Skidooski said:

I've got a studded 136 " track if you need. Not sure if you have a 120 or not

Yeah it's a 120". Thanks tho. I figure this is a good sled for him to bomb around on to see if he likes it. It's got trailing arms so it'll take some abuse. If he does then I will upgrade to a newer sled next year. If not then I don't have much money in it, I'll dump it for cheap. 

Whatya gonna do with that triple? You gonna race it?