Check your account email address ×

Manufacturing jobs shrink in Midwest states, except in Illinois.

spin_dry

Our target markets shows strong numbers for 2020 still so I am not so sure on the recession talk. But... There is lots of hub bub about debt and lending markets not looking too hot. Could be a time bomb out there for the markets for next year still which wont be good. 

Another opinion piece.  Just more of the media trying to control the narrative and look an the ones who bring it to this forum.  The same people constantly hoping for the US to have a recession.  Pathetic.

Edited by racer254

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya see where it goes Spin......morons support a moron.

oh the toolkit iorny is off the fucking charts with this one 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Might. Lol 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Might. 

exactly . did you grasp your own link . might goes both ways with the opinion 

Edited by Ez ryder

52 minutes ago, Anler said:

Our target markets shows strong numbers for 2020 still so I am not so sure on the recession talk. But... There is lots of hub bub about debt and lending markets not looking too hot. Could be a time bomb out there for the markets for next year still which wont be good. 

Lots of folks talking about recession next year. Everyone wants to be the one that called it. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Lots of folks talking about recession next year. Everyone wants to be the one that called it. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

Well I am not so sure I believe that unless something big drops in the market because all of our target markets are showing big budgets for 2020 which usually means we will see a similar amount of work load as we did this year which was good. Like I said if some outside force throws a monkey wrench in that then who knows. But if there is going to be a recession I dont see anything slowing down next year it would have to be 2021. 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

We are seeing continued strong demand across all main drivers.