Check your account email address ×

Clinton Adviser On Paid Goldman Sachs Speeches: ‘It’s Pretty Bad’

jtssrx

Clinton Adviser On Paid Goldman Sachs Speeches: ‘It’s Pretty Bad’

Leaked emails reveal one of Hillary Clinton’s longtime advisers privately acknowledging just how damaging Clinton’s paid speeches to Goldman Sachs could be to her campaign.

In January 2016, a handful of Clinton insiders — including campaign chair John Podesta and press secretary Brian Fallon — exchanged emails about the speeches, for which Hillary was paid $675,000 in 2013.

“It’s pretty bad,” Clinton adviser Mandy Grunwald said. “She is critical to some extent of what led to the crash but the more memorable stuff is totally accommodationist.”

The transcripts of Clinton’s private, paid speeches were among thousands of documents from Podesta’s personal email account released by WikiLeaks. Critics of WikiLeaks have accused the organization of acting as a front for Russian hackers.

The transcripts show Clinton avoiding placing the blame for the 2008 recession on Wall Street, a stark contrast from the position held by Democratic presidential runner-up Bernie Sanders.

Clinton also praised the benefits of fracking — unpopular with the Democratic base — in one of the speeches to Goldman Sachs/

In another private, paid speech, Clinton told Brazilian bankers that she dreams of “open borders.” (RELATED: Hillary Tells Bankers ‘My Dream Is Open Borders’) 

Yet another speech revealed Hillary worrying that jihadists could disguise themselves as refugees.

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Thank you sir. More evidence of her two faced nature. Disgusting.

Of course it's disgusting and the sad truth is that it will be ignored.....fuck look at how some of the self proclaimed intellectuals here dismiss it...she is an evil lying cunt.

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I dont suppose you'd care to comment on what your beloved Hilary said to wall street?

That flat earth picture is awesome. So much less of his partisan drivel we have to read. I'm hoping he sticks with it.

:bc: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That flat earth picture is awesome. So much less of his partisan drivel we have to read. I'm hoping he sticks with it.

:bc: 

oh don't worry he will really will only post if he can cut and repost . the dnc will not pay for original thought posting. if my math is correct only 6 more propaganda repost from snow rider and he wins the dirty pr of Hillary's bloomers . then only 20 re posts more to get on Huma Abedin husbands snap chat list ohhhh the thrill he will get to experience running up his leg when the picks start rolling in from Carlos Danger.    

• Like 1