Check your account email address ×

Meth is making a big comeback in the U.S.

spin_dry

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Methamphetamime isn’t a pharmaceutical. 

no diff . when you want to get high you want to get high .

if your regular fix is hard to come by you get what your dealer is,holding . a speed freek with party on downers if that is all he can get at the time .

this is basic shit what sort of qualifications do you need for your job ?it use to be most of the counseler people had a extreemly intimate undersatanding of what they were treating . 

sounds  like your experience is out of a book at best 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

if your regular fix is hard to come by you get what your dealer is,holding . a speed freek with party on downers if that is all he can get at the time .

this is basic shit what sort of qualifications do you need for your job ?it use to be most of the counseler people had a extreemly intimate undersatanding of what they were treating . 

Sure

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Sounds like you really are a meth/crackhead....you should be proud.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Actually it's because junkies realized meth dosnt kill ya as fast. or many time never.

No its cause meth is CHEAP as hell compared to opioids and benzo's.  Meth fucks you up WAY worse then benzos or opioids (other then it doesnt kill you)

2 hours ago, The One said:

You seem like a good person , I hope you never did it 

lol I work in an industry that I deal with it daily.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Mental health “professionals” and counselors have been soaking in this money cow juice for a decade now.  Yet, things are getting worse!  They say we need more of them!!!  :lol:

Yes and no.  Some actually want to help.  Many want to milk the system for every penny.  And Spin sounds like he's in it to suck every penny out of anyone. 

12 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

No its cause meth is CHEAP as hell compared to opioids and benzo's.  Meth fucks you up WAY worse then benzos or opioids (other then it doesnt kill you)

lol I work in an industry that I deal with it daily.

Yes and no.  Some actually want to help.  Many want to milk the system for every penny.  And Spin sounds like he's in it to suck every penny out of anyone. 

The best don’t work for pennies. Sorry about your plight. :lol: 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

The best don’t work for the government like you do. That’s kinda the last resort before welfare 

I keep hearing how government workers have a gravy train. Be it the police or teachers. Now it’s just above welfare? You guys need to make up your mind. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I keep hearing how government workers have a gravy train. Be it the police or teachers. Now it’s just above welfare? You guys need to make up your mind. :lol: 

That’s not what I said :lol: 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The best don’t work for pennies. Sorry about your plight. :lol: 

If people had money private addiction facilities would be a gold mine. 

The current drug crisis in Canada is not only the fault of big pharma.  The government are HUGE players in pushing it to new heights. 

3 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If people had money private addiction facilities would be a gold mine. 

The current drug crisis in Canada is not only the fault of big pharma.  The government are HUGE players in pushing it to new heights. 

Not according to those here. You need to get with the program if you wanna run in sludgy’s crowd. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Not according to those here. You need to get with the program if you wanna run in sludgy’s crowd. 

The meth crisis hasnt even started to get bad yet.  Its gonna be bad when it does.  Unfortunately many havent even seen the full ill effects. 

20 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

The government gets the losers and slackers the private sector doesn’t want 

Here’s how addiction therapy works for most. Private clinics suck the insurance dry by feeding addicts methadone and suboxone. When the insurance money is gone the patients get dropped on the doorstep of public health. Now you know. 

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sounds like you really are a meth/crackhead....you should be proud.

never done meth or off the street crack . 

have smoked rocks from powder I cooked . but never been a speed guy was never a issue for me . I have done my fair share of blow but was never a first choice .  I have always been plenty high strung with out drugs . 

every drug counseler I know was once addicted and overcame . 

hard to relate to where some one is in life if you just read about it in a book . 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, Rapid Anus said:

The best don’t work for the government like you do. That’s kinda the last resort before welfare 

true story 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

so then why are places Vineland or hazelen/ Ford even around ? 

not every one wants to stay at eden house 

Edited by Ez ryder