Check your account email address ×

Trump took $17 million in insurance for damage few remember

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure he will pivot with some absurdity and peal away some Palin supporters.  But the more he remains in the spotlight with absurd claims and his outright incoherent racially charged stupidity  - the more his current core businesses will suffer 

Time will tell. IF anything his business acumen and ability to see trends does not lack. 

It isn’t a president who can help or hurt; it is the system. And this system is not only ruling us in America, it is ruling the world. Nowadays, when a man is running for president of the United States, he is not running for president of the United States alone; he has to be acceptable to other areas of the world where American influence rules.

If Johnson had been running all by himself, he would not have been acceptable to anyone. The only thing that made him acceptable to the world was that the shrewd capitalists, the shrewd imperialists, knew that the only way people would run toward the fox would be if you showed them a wolf. So they created a ghastly alternative. And it had the whole world — including people who call themselves Marxists — hoping that Johnson would beat Goldwater.

I have to say this: Those who claim to be enemies of the system were on their hands and knees waiting for Johnson to get elected — because he is supposed to be a man of peace. And at that moment he had troops invading the Congo and South Vietnam! He even has troops in areas where other imperialists have already withdrawn. Peace Corps to Nigeria, mercenaries to the Congo!

- Malcolm X

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I'm sure he will pivot with some absurdity and peal away some Palin supporters.  But the more he remains in the spotlight with absurd claims and his outright incoherent racially charged stupidity  - the more his current core businesses will suffer 

Maybe he will get into lightbulbs...according to you they sell great and youre an imbecile...

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ya they dont even payout most times....

I can't imagine the hoops to jump thru with a claim of this nature.   Laughable the ignorance of people who buy into shit like this.  Especially the so called "business" people of the forum.  :nuts:

People seem to lose fact of the types of insurance there are as well.   Replacement, loss of income, etc...

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They try to get off if possible, but will pay out after their inspectors view it.

Nobody is paying out 17 million without a complete detailed review.

We had a fire claim years ago and I can tell you from experience that they pay out but you have to have documentation for EVERYTHING beyond the inspector visits.  If you show that a computer was lost you need to show multiple quotes for replacement.   It took me weeks of 18 hr days to get everything in order.   It was crazy.   In the end we were extremely satisfied but the amount of work that went into the claim on our end was astonishing.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We had a fire claim years ago and I can tell you from experience that they pay out but you have to have documentation for EVERYTHING beyond the inspector visits.  If you show that a computer was lost you need to show multiple quotes for replacement.   It took me weeks of 18 hr days to get everything in order.   It was crazy.   In the end we were extremely satisfied but the amount of work that went into the claim on our end was astonishing.  

Was on a job and a 40' process hot water tank imploded due to inadequate venting (yes it happens more than you think), well it took about 9 months to get the replacement installed and commissioned.  Errors and omissions insurance covered it but they required documentation for everything, likely a $500K claim.

They will pay, but not more than is required.