Check your account email address ×

A crack just emerged in the financial markets: The NY Fed spends $53 billion to rescue the overnight lending market

spin_dry

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is talking about negative rates...how in the fuck does that even work? I saw Ron Paul asked about it and he was incredulous that it’s even being talked about. 

Nobody knows how it works....what we do know is how it ends. With the rich getting richer , the poor getting poorer and faggot ass retards like Racer and Woolie and Highmark blaming it on black people unable to afford their mortgage payments :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump is talking about negative rates...how in the fuck does that even work? I saw Ron Paul asked about it and he was incredulous that it’s even being talked about. 

Trump will sell it as good. "When I became president interest rates were at 2% now they are -1%. They are actually paying you to borrow money now thanks to me" 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They have been around for some time.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Companies are already fully leveragedand feasting on cheap credit. What's gonna happen if overnight rates keep spiking , earnings keep declining and we start to see some legitimate inflation?

We're gonna see QE and zero rates very soon

Where do you come up with such generalized bullshit like the bold?  BTW earnings are still largely strong, which support the high valuations on many equities.  Dingus.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Doom and gloom is one thing but they are definitely hiding some shit here. You dont just throw $128 billion into something all willy nilly like "Oh thats just Tuesday" ...

It was all explained nicely in the WSJ today and is the feds job.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nobody knows how it works....what we do know is how it ends. With the rich getting richer , the poor getting poorer and faggot ass retards like Racer and Woolie and Highmark blaming it on black people unable to afford their mortgage payments :lol:

:lol:  “Faggot ass retards”. You’re such a soaring intellect.  Stick to unlicensed electrical work.  You spread a shit ton of wrong and misguided financial information as it is, and its annoying.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Where do you come up with such generalized bullshit like the bold?  BTW earnings are still largely strong, which support the high valuations on many equities.  Dingus.

It was all explained nicely in the WSJ today and is the feds job.  

:lol:  “Faggot ass retards”. You’re such a soaring intellect.  Stick to unlicensed electrical work.  You spread a shit ton of wrong and misguided financial information as it is, and its annoying.  

Hey dumbfuck.....gdp lower , earnings lower , fed cutting rates and soon expanding their balance sheets...

And a soaring stock market based on nothing but the promise of monetary easing.

What could possibly go wrong.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Hey dumbfuck.....gdp lower , earnings lower , fed cutting rates and soon expanding their balance sheets...

And a soaring stock market based on nothing but the promise of monetary easing.

What could possibly go wrong.

Economy may have slowed down but its still growing and expanding.  We are in uncharted territory, and you’re throat gargling on the clickbait negative articles that have been around since the beginning of time.  There are other opposing opinions with all the data you want to support their case.  The answers likely somewhere in the middle.  Wind yourself into a lather about it, like you do with everything else, it solves nothing.  BTW,  Im not predicting anything, my only job is to try and build fairly weatherproof portfolios for long term performance.  I have a whole department of cfas and Phds for the predictions.  The fact that you always are just makes you look foolish.  If you can get a copy of JPMorgans “Guide to the Markets” give it a read.  Heres a summary.

https://am.jpmorgan.com/us/en/asset-management/gim/adv/insights/economic-overview