Check your account email address ×

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

spin_dry

I love this subject! I bet I know a half dozen people who are very close to me that have a UFO story. These are not people who are flaky or make shit up. Also there was a large object here on the south side where several people I know live and thousands of people called the police  with the sighting. A guy that used to work for me took a video on his phone. This instance was on the news and on an episode of Ancient Aliens and some other UFO shows because so many people got video of it. 

There is also one person close to me who has claimed to have been abducted. He wont talk about it now because he knows people will think he is crazy but dude had a couple years of therapy over it. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I love this subject! I bet I know a half dozen people who are very close to me that have a UFO story. These are not people who are flaky or make shit up. Also there was a large object here on the south side where several people I know live and thousands of people called the police  with the sighting. A guy that used to work for me took a video on his phone. This instance was on the news and on an episode of Ancient Aliens and some other UFO shows because so many people got video of it. 

There is also one person close to me who has claimed to have been abducted. He wont talk about it now because he knows people will think he is crazy but dude had a couple years of therapy over it. :lol: 

You attract weirdo's.  Fact.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly what I'm talking about.  :bc: 

Its a crazy topic and I have had some very interesting conversations about it. Also I talked to a lady who was bartending at Thunder Bay in Big Bay UP a couple winters ago. Jonnhy Larue is a frequent there and has a bunch of sasquatch stories. So me being a smart ass I ask her if she has seen big foot around. Well blow me over did she chew my ear with a bunch of stories. Sounds like a bunch of locals around there have bigfoot stories. And she knew Johnny well.. FTR I dont believe in bigfoot I just thought it was an interesting story... :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

Jimmy Carter claims he saw them some years ago..look it up.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Jimmy Carter claims he saw them some years ago..look it up.

I know there are other presidents too that wanted to know the real story on UFOs when they took office. 

The universe is so vastly huge, beyond our comprehension, that thinking life on other planets doesn't exist, is close minded to say the least.