Check your account email address ×

How did this happen

Snake

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What’s the matter? Some fly-by-night cubicle dweller who shills mortgages can’t afford a boat?  Can you even do one pull-up? 

why don't you continue to entertain us with your fables about how rich and successful you are when it's all just a smokescreen.   

As far as CV's i'll be happy to compare them at any point.   I've been a success throughout my life with some parental help in my teens and early 20's.  Your still needing yours to prop up your lifestyle at 60+.    You really should be a good liberal given your history not a neocon- you have way more in common with them.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

why don't you continue to entertain us with your fables about how rich and successful you are when it's all just a smokescreen.   

As far as CV's i'll be happy to compare them at any point.   I've been a success throughout my life with some parental help in my teens and early 20's.  Your still needing yours to prop up your lifestyle at 60+.    You really should be a good liberal given your history not a neocon- you have way more in common with them.

Smokescreen?  :lol:  Sounds like alotta butthurt, envy and counting other peoples money.  No one is propping me up and I work 2 jobs.  Almost doubled the real estate holdings since dad passed away and I have a nice little advisory practice that I worked my ass off to earn.  Dont fire shots in my direction if you dont want them fired back.  The new BMW is awesome, thanks for asking.  

82F5218A-86C6-4531-B547-027474F9CACD.thumb.jpeg.61777dad77814976e7046d97e1b955d4.jpeg

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Smokescreen?  :lol:  Sounds like alotta butthurt, envy and counting other peoples money.  No one is propping me up and I work 2 jobs.  Almost doubled the real estate holdings since dad passed away and I have a nice little advisory practice that I worked my ass off to earn.  Dont fire shots in my direction if you dont want them fired back.  The new BMW is awesome, thanks for asking.  

82F5218A-86C6-4531-B547-027474F9CACD.thumb.jpeg.61777dad77814976e7046d97e1b955d4.jpeg

niggers drive fancy bmw's while collecting welfare,  you drive one while collecting money from your mom-  good liberal.  Advising practice, SMH your an asset gatherer nothing more so lets not pretend you have a "practice".   

I'll keep this going all day long.  you fired the first shot today clarence.  I ignore you till you decide to take shots at me but I'll jump in the mud anytime you want. 

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

niggers drive fancy bmw's while collecting welfare,  you drive one while collecting money from your mom-  good liberal.  Advising practice, SMH your an asset gatherer nothing more so lets not pretend you have a "practice".   

I'll keep this going all day long.  you fired the first shot today clarence.  I ignore you till you decide to take shots at me but I'll jump in the mud anytime you want. 

“Fly by night financial advisor” ringing any bells?  Probably not.  I let it slide yesterday.  Keep it going all you want.  My life is awesome.  Young wife, beautiful home, toys and enough money to live a good life.  Come and go as I please.  Very blessed actually.   Sorry that seems to tweak you.  Hot tub?

551266B3-D490-43B2-9268-5E677F2292F4.thumb.jpeg.5f16d9cb340449a65a8251ca502a7667.jpeg