Check your account email address ×

Tulsi Gabbard Rips Trump on Iran Threats: Acting Like ‘Saudi Arabia’s BItch is Not America First’

spin_dry

Just now, Snake said:

I asked you for a link earlier. Where is it?

Oh, that’s your bad....see, he demands links all day long and expects them but, don’t ask him for any.  I’ve never had any luck getting them.  There Amy be a reason for that.  Just sayin.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

A missing Link?  Your buddy Zambo should fit the bill. 

So I can start #1 thread of FagNook lies?

There's a word for men like you....

...women.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, that’s your bad....see, he demands links all day long and expects them but, don’t ask him for any.  I’ve never had any luck getting them.  There Amy be a reason for that.  Just sayin.

You claimed Teresa May stepped down because of her liberal immigration policy like a fucking imbecile.  

What was your claim on US tourism again? You couldn't back that up.

Now you are here getting owned about the middle east again.  Fucking loser.

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A missing Link?  Your buddy Zambo should fit the bill. 

I’m still waiting on the last link I requested from you showing how “raising the minimum wage creates jobs”.

Boy, you sure abandoned that thread fast, eh?  Well, normal.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

...women.

What link did you want? It's difficult to see notifications when Limp 1 is being triggered and reacting to every post.

You claimed Teresa May stepped down because of her liberal immigration policy like a fucking imbecile.  

What was your claim on US tourism again? You couldn't back that up.

Now you are here getting owned about the middle east again.  Fucking loser.

All my shit was backed up.  Except the stuff you are making up to try and get a “win”.

Give it up. People like you will never beat people like me.  You can’t.  It’s against natural law.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Look, PeeWee...there are but a handful of people here with thoughts, ideas and education worth talking or listening to in many matters discussed here.  The rest is idiot fodder on a scale that is amazing.  

BTW, you are in the last group so, believe what you want...I have absolutely zero interest to convince you of anything else.  You fit well right where you are.

Such a weak weak copout. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m still waiting on the last link I requested from you showing how “raising the minimum wage creates jobs”.

Boy, you sure abandoned that thread fast, eh?  Well, normal.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/minimum-wage-analysis-1.4141311

Why would I? That's easy to prove.  It's also common sense which in your case isn't common or sensible.

IN case you are too stupid to click the link, here is an excerpt you complete fucktard.

Rather than killing jobs, the analysis found that 68 per cent of the time, the employment rate was higher 12 months after the wage hike than it was before.

There's "no correlation between federal minimum wage increases and lower employment levels," the paper says.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

...women.

That's going to be a hell of a thread with all of the lying nooks in here. 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Such a weak weak copout. 

No it’s not.  I’m not debating with mental pygmies who have stroked their way up and down the backside of a heinous ideology and proven terrorist nation while they condemn their own country.  

And if you don’t like it, you can prolly go fuck yourself.  How about that?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/minimum-wage-analysis-1.4141311

Why would I? That's easy to prove.  It's also common sense which in your case isn't common or sensible.

IN case you are too stupid to click the link, here is an excerpt you complete fucktard.

Rather than killing jobs, the analysis found that 68 per cent of the time, the employment rate was higher 12 months after the wage hike than it was before.

There's "no correlation between federal minimum wage increases and lower employment levels," the paper says.

Yeah....no.  You tried this link already.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No it’s not.  I’m not debating with mental pygmies who have stroked their way up and down the backside of a heinous ideology and proven terrorist nation while they condemn their own country.  

mans if you do t like it, you can prolly go fuck yourself.  How about that?

You can’t defend the obvious hypocrisy so defer to name calling. At least just admit you lost before walking away in shame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And if you don’t like it, you can prolly go fuck yourself.  How about that?

Owned again.  Is this what you mean when you claim to back up your "facts"

What a dumbass. 

Just now, frenchy said:

You can’t defend the obvious hypocrisy so defer to name calling. At least just admit you lost before walking away in shame. 

I can defend whatever I want successfully, or chose not to do, give me a fucking break with this nonsense.  :lol:

”Resort tonnage calling”.  Is all this new to you?  Fucking retard.  How’s all your little spats going with Momo?  My god.  Children, children....

:lol2:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah....no.  You tried this link already.  :lol:

Too many large words for you? Should I find one that explains it at a grade 3 level?  I doubt that exists unless there are briefing notes for your special needs president. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Owned again.  Is this what you mean when you claim to back up your "facts"

What a dumbass. 

LOL...no.

You’ve never “owned” anybody in the ten plus years I’ve watched you squirm around on these sled forums touting your kayak and wealth prowess.

Oops.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I can defend whatever I want successfully, or chose not to do, give me a fucking break with this nonsense.  :lol:

Resort tonnage calling”.  Is all this new to you?  Fucking retard.  How’s all your little spats going with Momo?  My god.  Children, children....

ha ha you stupid triggered bitch.  You can't even see straight to type. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

”Resort tonnage calling”.  Is all this new to you?  Fucking retard.  How’s all your little spats going with Momo?  My god.  Children, children....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

Too many large words for you? Should I find one that explains it at a grade 3 level?  I doubt that exists unless there are briefing notes for your special needs president. 

Yes, find me he one that backs up your claim with hard evidence that raising the minimum wage CREATES JOBS.

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Believe whatever makes you feel better about yourself, Pouty.  As long as I don’t really have to contribute to you, O don’t mind giving up the charity.

Has nothing to do with me....you have been spewing bullshit here for months and haven't really said a fucking thing...zero...zilch...nada.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, find me he one that backs up your claim with hard evidence that raising the minimum wage CREATES JOBS.

It did. You can't read. Perhaps you could head to the library and ask someone to explain it to you dumbfuck.