Check your account email address ×

THE " FAB FOUR " Trannies of FS.com

58 minutes ago, The One said:

U were wrong as proven !!! And no u have no money ! ! All FACTS HOMO !!!

I WAS right, and I also have the money!!! YOU LOSE!!!!!  :owned:  To the MAX!!!!

Edited by Guest

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I WAS right, and I also have the money!!! YOU LOSE!!!!!  :owned:  To the MAX!!!!

As proven u were wrong!!! And no you don't have money!!! 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

How come a supposed "teen" spent his Saturday night arguing on fs?  How pathetic!!

Especially arguing with an old, overweight guy!!! LMMFAO!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

6 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dude just shut up following z around and move on with your life.  There will be other old men out there for you 

LMAO!!! Kev, this is the same faggot that threatened to sue you!!! Now, he's a 16 year old kid stalking an old,fat guy!!! 

LMAO!! God, is he such a faggot, or what????   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Kev, this is the same faggot that threatened to sue you!!! Now, he's a 16 year old kid stalking an old,fat guy!!! 

Lmmfao ! Wrong !!! Have you threatened legal action on any sled sites lately ??? 

13 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Dude just shut up following z around and move on with your life.  There will be other old men out there for you 

Says the ankle biter 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah it's clear as day he's hell on snow.  Same posting style and saying the exact same crap he was saying on fs1.  I know he's trying to play dumb but he really is dumb.  I can spot him a mile away 

Or maybe he's hell on snows son :lol:  maybe it didn't skip a generation 

Edited by Kev144

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah it's clear as day he's hell on snow.  Same posting style and saying the exact same crap he was saying on fs1.  I know he's trying to play dumb but he really is dumb.  I can spot him a mile away 

Or maybe he's hell on snows son :lol:  maybe it didn't skip a generation 

Fuck ur dumb ! DRAGGY !!! 

3 hours ago, The One said:

Fuck ur dumb ! DRAGGY !!! 

3 hours ago, awful knawful said:

The One laying the smack again!

:thumbsup:

Wow, Dr. Kev is handing out some serious " OWNAGE " on you two faggots!!!!  My God, he's slapping you around like red-headed step-children!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Or maybe he's hell on snows trangendered  son :lol:  maybe it didn't skip a generation 

Could be.:lol:

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wow, Dr. Kev is handing out some serious " OWNAGE " on you two faggots!!!!  My God, he's slapping you around like red-headed step-children!!!!! 

Kev 144 aka 800 dragon is a red head you fucking ass clown now go fuck off HOMO !!! 

Edited by The One

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Maybe on his own pud but not in this thread!!!!1!1

LMMFAO!!! OMG! Kev, can these two faggots be any gayer than they are!!! 

The GAY One never posts any pics, and Awful Mouthful, posts pics of a shitty garage, no welder, a junk yard 55 Chevvy, and a junk Honda or Toyota POS!!!

LMAO!! Awful Cumfull, posted a pic of him sitting inside his Rust-O-Mod with no floor!! LMAO!! No fukkin' floor!!!

The stupid bitch faggot, had cross-bars trying to keep the POS from warping from welding heat!!!! LMAO!!! 

I bet when he sits in that PIECE OF SHIT, the floor will be like a rutted dirt road!!!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, The One said:

Kev 144 aka 800 dragon is a red head you fucking ass clown now go fuck off HOMO !!! 

No, he's not, his hair is darker than red. He posted a fine pic of himself and his nice wife. Now go suck another dick, you " Industrial strength " faggot!!!!   

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, he's not, his hair is darker than red. He posted a fine pic of himself and his nice wife. Now go suck another dick, you " Industrial strength " faggot!!!!   

Now ur arguing that he isn't a red head holy fuck ur dense !!!