Check your account email address ×

Is there a lower IQ shitforbrains fucking retard on here

Momorider

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Maybe I am, maybe Im not.  Everyone has an opinion, and thats fine.   Exactly what do you add besides being a sideline chirper?  You and Ben are taking on the Smales playbook.  Bravo!   

Nothing. That’s all I’ve ever added. :lol: 

try not to take the place too seriously that’s all it is. And ever will be for me. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe I am, maybe Im not.  Everyone has an opinion, and thats fine.   Exactly what do you add besides being a sideline chirper?  You and Ben are taking on the Smales playbook.  Bravo!   

What do YOU add? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Balance.  To the Bens of the forum.   Mostly a big fuck you to people I think act like assholes.  How about you Joel?  What do you bring to the table?

So you're the balance to a guy that lives rent free in your head that you have a severe dislike for? Wow, what a fucking honor. :lol:Frenchy brings a hell of alot more to this place than you do. 

What do I bring? I'd like to believe I bring common sense to the forum and don't let politics cloud my judgement when it comes to Admin duties. Several people nominated me and zero nominated you so.........

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

YOURE TOO WET BEHIND THE EARS TO KNOW! 

EVER OWN A BUSINESS!? EVER HOLD A DYING MAN IN YOUR ARMS????

You lost me on the dying guy....who held a dying man in their arms?   But since you should mention that, my mom‘s companion of 10 years died last week. Today we were in Indiana for his funeral. He had three mayors show up at the service, chief of police and hundreds of people in general.   They shut down the entire route for the funeral procession to the cemetery, some 40 or 50 police cars. That’s called a legacy. I doubt you, or I, or anyone in this forum will ever get a treatment like that.  It was beyond impressive.  Perspective.  Some of you guys really need it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You lost me on the dying guy....who held a dying man in their arms?   But since you should mention that, my mom‘s companion of 10 years died last week. Today we were in Indiana for his funeral. He had three mayors show up at the service, chief of police and hundreds of people in general.   They shut down the entire route for the funeral procession to the cemetery, some 40 or 50 police cars. That’s called a legacy. I doubt you, or I, or anyone in this forum will ever get a treatment like that.  It was beyond impressive.  Perspective.  Some of you guys really need it.

That's really nice, not being sarcastic. 

Now, how does that say anything about Frenchy, you, me or anyone else here?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

So you're the balance to a guy that lives rent free in your head that you have a severe dislike for? Wow, what a fucking honor. :lol:Frenchy brings a hell of alot more to this place than you do. 

What do I bring? I'd like to believe I bring common sense to the forum and don't let politics cloud my judgement when it comes to Admin duties. Several people nominated me and zero nominated you so.........

Joel you dont like me.  I get it.  Trust me, the feelings mutual, you chirpy little bitch.  Its not a contest.  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooooh, well that seals it!  Look at all you morons trying to nigger pile momo.  Like Ben and a few others add shit.  Like its going to make momo change or back down.  Get the fuck over yourselves.  Idiots.  :lol: 

another momo loving retard.  

21 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Ah the old go to when someone gets exposed as a pompous blowhard. For the 400th time. 

hey thats not nice,  he's getting ready to buy a yacht you know and has a big beemer and a tremendously big house with hundreds of thousands of equity.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It was a joke. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lies: