Check your account email address ×

Right wing nut job history

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It was morning Einstein. 

Lightbulbgate!

:lmao: Like it makes a difference. You're probably up babbling nonstop for 3 hours then nap time....repeat. All day long 

According to biased polls your girl is going to win so why are you so angry like the other left wing wackos in here?

53 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao: Like it makes a difference. You're probably up babbling nonstop for 3 hours then nap time....repeat. All day long 

According to biased polls your girl is going to win so why are you so angry like the other left wing wackos in here?

It made a difference to you.

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Today's topic-

"Obama Is Taking Our Light Bulbs Away"

many here still have over a gross of incandescents stashed away because they believed this.

http://gizmodo.com/5943048/the-american-outlaws-hoarding-lightbulbs-in-the-name-of-liberty

the poor light bulb packer is probably crapping his depends after reading that......poor blownlightbulbrider:lol:

4 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Saturday afternoon and you're searching out mind numbing dumb ass shit like this on the Internet? :lol: Get a hobby already 

Why are you on here?  You're worthless :bc:. You try too hard to be buddies with the right wing lunatics.  It's pathetic to witness.  Grow a pair and be your own man on here :thumb:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why are you on here?  You're worthless :bc:. You try too hard to be buddies with the right wing lunatics.  It's pathetic to witness.  Grow a pair and be your own man on here :thumb:

My biggest fan.....Slope the forum jester! Hey fuckface I wasn't talking to you. You looking for attention? Not enough at home? :lol: Piss off dipshit....everything you say is nonsense and every time I pick on the old man MC you chime in a sound very jealous. Why is that? 

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Skidooski said:

My biggest fan.....Slope the forum jester! Hey fuckface I wasn't talking to you. You looking for attention? Not enough at home? :lol: Piss off dipshit....everything you say is nonsense

:lol: Grow a pair lil fella :thumb:

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stop picking on Skidooski. He has shitty ideas and no idea about politics but he posts nice pics of half naked hotties.

Shitty ideas like? Explain yourself 

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Today's topic-

"Obama Is Taking Our Light Bulbs Away"

many here still have over a gross of incandescents stashed away because they believed this.

http://gizmodo.com/5943048/the-american-outlaws-hoarding-lightbulbs-in-the-name-of-liberty

so are u saying u believe it is not illegal to ship  incandescent bulbs in to the country? it is are u saying manufactures who wanted t continue to build incandescent bulbs did not have to pay over a million in fees to continue to build them for commercial use?

thank u mr president I am glad u decided for me the best bulb I can buy

fucking worthless bureaucrats and u want more of it. sad very sad

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so are u saying u believe it is not illegal to ship  incandescent bulbs in to the country? it is are u saying manufactures who wanted t continue to build incandescent bulbs did not have to pay over a million in fees to continue to build them for commercial use?

Crickets

14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah candles would be better.