Check your account email address ×

Amash...Again...Well Said...Trump and The Taliban

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Seems you’re the one butthurt over any criticism of Trump and is this your new narrative since I went back to TBP...You really are a weird and pathetic little man. 

TEAM BUTT FUKKERS!!! Tell Pipes I said Hi, and tell Scooter to fuck-off and die!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Criticize trump and you’re guaranteed an attack on your profession, quality of your work, and rained on with a holier than thou attitude. 

Yeah it's bizarre....Trump is doing exactly what he criticized Obama for in that tweet I posted and these jackinapes lap it up like pablum.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah it's bizarre....Trump is doing exactly what he criticized Obama for in that tweet I posted and these jackinapes lap it up like pablum.

The trump guys here do behave exactly as trump when trump is criticized. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Criticize trump and you’re guaranteed an attack on your profession, quality of your work, and rained on with a holier than thou attitude. 

They get pretty emotional when Trump is criticized. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It’s the best. Actually what’s better is that they can’t see it but are so invested in defending him they have an array of excuse tweets and memes at their fingertips ready to fire . :lol: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How can you be so oblivious and unaware? 

Oh, I’m not at all.  Trust me.  

I’m just not some whining sad sack that is an emotional basket case because he cannot get others to join in his little pity fest.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How can you be so oblivious and unaware? 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It’s the best. Actually what’s better is that they can’t see it but are so invested in defending him they have an array of excuse tweets and memes at their fingertips ready to fire . :lol: 

The posters in here get dumber and dumber by the day :guzzle: just brutal ignorance 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Neither Bush or Obama had sycophants on a level even comparable to Trump, it’s really amazing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies: and faggotry from the sites biggest lying fudge packing sodomite 

Yes, the person who has met 15 or more people from the forum is the liar and not the Internet coward who refuses to even post his own picture. STFU you festering pile of shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yes, the person who has met 15 or more people from the forum is the liar and not the Internet coward who refuses to even post his own picture. STFU you festering pile of shit. 

:owned: bigly