Check your account email address ×

2019 Hay Days

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

I think the full bar track on the Polaris will work well.  With all the man made snow the pro tracks use it just doesnt hold up well.  Any traction advantage they can get is huge on the holeshot.

It will be interesting.  Both Doo and Poo have 136ish tracks this year.  The Doo is gonna be hard to beat.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

It will be interesting.  Both Doo and Poo have 136ish tracks this year.  The Doo is gonna be hard to beat.  

The Doo is in a league of it's own.  They came to party for sure. It's what happens when they have the cash from owning 50% of the snowmobile market and selling at the highest retail prices.

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

IQr's don't come with carbides.  But yea, Levi sells his allotment for cheap and they have never been run.  

then his buddy who sells all his shit zipped em on . 

I looked a rmk he had this summer but it was a assault and I don't like the stiff track . price was right and it only has 120 ez mi lol .

there is deff a overwhelming number or trail convered poo race sleds on a good snow day at the anchorage bar in longville 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

They had them last season.  Cat moved to 136 two years ago.

9 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

The Doo is in a league of it's own.  They came to party for sure. It's what happens when they have the cash from owning 50% of the snowmobile market and selling at the highest retail prices.

Their clutching and suspension work is at Picasso levels.  I’ve never seen a single brand run over the competitors on the SX track like Doo did last year.  Impressive.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

then his buddy who sells all his shit zipped em on . 

I looked a rmk he had this summer but it was a assault and I don't like the stiff track . price was right and it only has 120 ez mi lol .

there is deff a overwhelming number or trail convered poo race sleds on a good snow day at the anchorage bar in longville 

Yeah, IQR’s are the preeclampsia racer on the trails up here.  It’s because they made hem for so many years and are easily recognizable.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

They had them last season.  Cat moved to 136 two years ago.

Their clutching and suspension work is at Picasso levels.  I’ve never seen a single brand run over the competitors on the SX track like Doo did last year.  Impressive.

You are right, the Doo’s were on a complete different level last year. It was unreal how much quicker they were off the line and into the first corner. Eventually Bender and Judnick figured out the Poo but it took several races before they were even close to competitive. The Doos out cornered everything else by a mile too. The poo was pathetic in the corners all year. I know a couple of guys who jumped on Doos last year after a decade on the Poo and they said the difference in handling, cornering and acceleration was unreal. They wont be back on a Poo for a while if ever. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

You are right, the Doo’s were on a complete different level last year. It was unreal how much quicker they were off the line and into the first corner. Eventually Bender and Judnick figured out the Poo but it took several races before they were even close to competitive. The Doos out cornered everything else by a mile too. The poo was pathetic in the corners all year. I know a couple of guys who jumped on Doos last year after a decade on the Poo and they said the difference in handling, cornering and acceleration was unreal. They wont be back on a Poo for a while if ever. 

It’s always fun to see who will have a jump on the season in Duluth based off of the off season preparation the teams have done.  I remember talking to to Scheuring briefly after Friday night about how good the Doos looked...he just gave me a smirk and said yeah....we’ve got something special this year for sure.  Doo spent all off season with their teams.  Wow!  I love to hear that from the manus.

It was even more apparent of Doos COMPLETE dominance of the field as the season unfolded.  There was one race I even said, “All the Doo riders are Tucker Hibberts!!”  :lol: Once team yellow got behind you...it was just a matter of time.  Wow!

They got Cat’s most promising young rider for next season (Benham).  I’ll be curious to see how he does.

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

Should have kept the d&d 03 f7 and I could still compete at Hay days 

Smh 

No, you would get your ass handed to you at Hay Days. Not to mention, you're  too old and your reactions times would be lousy. :news:

33 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

No, you would get your ass handed to you at Hay Days. Not to mention, you're  too old and your reactions times would be lousy. :news:

I gaped D&D old stocker good last year