Check your account email address ×

Apple Store

51 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Apple Store. We will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

Fuck this pretentious cesspool of faggotry!

Just try to develop an app and ask them what's allowed and what's not.  They'll tell you most anything, but they'll know it when something isn't.  You ask for an example.. They won't give you one. Fuckers.

• Gold Member

Spent all afternoon listening to some babyfaced retard with a mohawk wearing timberlands & carhartts try and sound like genius. Really tho he sounded like a pretentious douchebag. He told me my phone a pixel 2xl, might explode in his hands. I told him I wasn't in here for service on my android, my niece was here because her iPhone is a piece of shit. Eventually we left with a new MacBook Air beats heads phones and a new sim card for the iPhone. Those beats headphones were priced at 350+ but they gave them to her free. Fucking stupid expensive.

TBH i have been impressed everytime i have been there.  Quick,  helpful and I'm the furthest from a  cult member i think the OS is terrible and refuse to use one after trying it for a week but the other 5 phones on the account are iphones