Check your account email address ×

How many Democrat vying for job of President

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Is Hillary running again? :lol: 

None of you have been able to link Hillary to pedo island or anything to do with Epstein.  

But she isn’t running so you can try to find dirt on the rest. 

Unless of course party with pedos is ok now that Trump Does Shit like that. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You would say. :lol:  

Considering how long both Biden and Epstein have been around and the circles of people they swim in yea. Look the real problem for many that were friends with Epstein but we're not taking the Lolita airlines down to the island is the parties after the Florida case in 2007/2008. Epstein had parties back in NYC and many of his high places friends attended. The other thing I would add is this is not a good gotcha moment for D's or R's as it is really more about elites and the double standards they live by.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Considering how long both Biden and Epstein have been around and the circles of people they swim in yea. Look the real problem for many that were friends with Epstein but we're not taking the Lolita airlines down to the island is the parties after the Florida case in 2007/2008. Epstein had parties back in NYC and many of his high places friends attended. The other thing I would add is this is not a good gotcha moment for D's or R's as it is really more about elites and the double standards they live by.

This is how to look at things without the partisan hack goggles on. Something the OP is incapable of. Good post.

Edited by Edmo

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is how to look at things without the partisan hack goggles on. Something the OP is incapable of. Good post.

Yeah sure it is the way to look at it now Trump is involved. Deciding that it no longer matters because Trump is involved is the height of partisan hackery. 

35 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No doubt elites live by a different code or standard. From JFK fucking around to Bill getting a BJ from Monica. I just find it very partisan of you to come out with these excuses now that it’s a Republican President who is the sleazeball. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

No doubt elites live by a different code or standard. From JFK fucking around to Bill getting a BJ from Monica. I just find it very partisan of you to come out with these excuses now that it’s a Republican President who is the sleazeball. 

Look I accept that Trump is a horn dog but I just don't see the clear path to him at Lolita island. I think Bill Clinton and even Hillary Clinton have been to Lolita island and I think the flight logs for Epstein's jet would prove that. Now I am not making the leap that Bill Clinton was banging under age girls unless some proof comes forward. When a girl does come forward I would assume you will be treating her story to the Kavanaugh terms of engagement? 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Look I accept that Trump is a horn dog but I just don't see the clear path to him at Lolita island. I think Bill Clinton and even Hillary Clinton have been to Lolita island and I think the flight logs for Epstein's jet would prove that. Now I am not making the leap that Bill Clinton was banging under age girls unless some proof comes forward. When a girl does come forward I would assume you will be treating her story to the Kavanaugh terms of engagement? 

Thrillery has been banging underage girls also :hay:

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

You think?  Yeah that’s evidence. 

They’ve already released the flight logs. Did you see any mention of Hillary?

The link that mentioned it showed Clinton didn’t fly to the Island. 

But here we are still talking about people that are not running. 

The Republican choice is a liar a scumbag and also accused of sexual assault. Who of the Dems is a sleazy? Is the worse one Biden who gave a creepy back rub? That’s a far cry from Trump. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You think?  Yeah that’s evidence. 

They’ve already released the flight logs. Did you see any mention of Hillary?

The link that mentioned it showed Clinton didn’t fly to the Island. 

But here we are still talking about people that are not running. 

The Republican choice is a liar a scumbag and also accused of sexual assault. Who of the Dems is a sleazy? Is the worse one Biden who gave a creepy back rub? That’s a far cry from Trump. 

Biden has decades of scummy behavior. He was around for the Ted Kennedy/Chris Dodd waitress sandwich years. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden has decades of scummy behavior. He was around for the Ted Kennedy/Chris Dodd waitress sandwich years. 

You have any links or is it just what you think or want to believe?

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

The other thing I would add is this is not a good gotcha moment for D's or R's as it is really more about elites and the double standards they live by.

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah sure it is the way to look at it now Trump is involved. Deciding that it no longer matters because Trump is involved is the height of partisan hackery. 

Read the last line of his post again if it helps. But I doubt it will. Moron.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Gets all bent out of shape over Trump's kids being involved in government affairs and special treatment but Hunter Biden? Move along nothing to see here.

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

That is very telling. Double standards is what this is about. 

None of you have any evidence of Hillary and Epstein, yet Trump parties with him, praises him. Promotes and defends the guy who let Epstein walk. 

You idiots claim Biden is guilty of scummy behaviour. Cool. List the worse things he is accused of compared to Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Gets all bent out of shape over Trump's kids being involved in government affairs and special treatment but Hunter Biden? Move along nothing to see here.

Did Hunter get a plum job even though he failed the security clearance ?