Check your account email address ×

Germany dead "differences in culture exist"

Also in Germany this week a Muslim migrant pushed a child and a women onto the tracks as the train was coming by killing them both.  30 blown up on a bus in Afghanistan also this week.  Beautiful religion.

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Also in Germany this week a Muslim migrant pushed a child and a women onto the tracks as the train was coming by killing them both.  30 blown up on a bus in Afghanistan also this week.  Beautiful religion.

Another pushed a mom & 8 year old onto the tracks also ... the 8 year old died in front of his mother there. Snacks says ...

56 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Another pushed a mom & 8 year old onto the tracks also ... the 8 year old died in front of his mother there. Snacks says ...

The Video talks about the train incidents 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Fucking shit show that CUNT fucked the Fatherland almost as bad as Hitler :flush:

I want to know what the end game for all these Muslims being placed all over Europe is. Why are the elites doing this?? I think they are trying to destroy homogonous societies so they can force the one world government shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Meh, Christianity is no different.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I want to know what the end game for all these Muslims being placed all over Europe is. Why are the elites doing this?? I think they are trying to destroy homogonous societies so they can force the one world government shit. 

They want the labor.   We are so consumed with "growth" from small towns to countries that we ignore the possible outcomes.  

Ask yourself why is any level of govt consumed with growing?   Power.   Tax Revenue.   

I was on a committee that was responsible for recruiting a new grocery store to my small town after the previous one closed.   Every meeting all that was discussed was we can't grow to this level or that level without a store.   My debate was quit worrying about the size of growth over the type of growth.  Other employers were always asking wasn't I worried about available workforce and my reply was always the same....nope I'll just take someone from you or someone else who doesn't offer what I do.   Eventually I left the committee.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

They want the labor.   We are so consumed with "growth" from small towns to countries that we ignore the possible outcomes.  

Ask yourself why is any level of govt consumed with growing?   Power.   Tax Revenue.   

You can get the labor and tell them if they come they have to assimilate. They aren't doing that and anyone who questions Muslims in the EU is labeled a racist and in many cases are being arrested for hate speech  

18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Video talks about the train incidents 

That broad looked too annoying to listen to - so didn't watch.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Comical part is - most of them collect welfare & do nothing but cause trouble.

25 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You can get the labor and tell them if they come they have to assimilate. They aren't doing that and anyone who questions Muslims in the EU is labeled a racist and in many cases are being arrested for hate speech  

Nobody wants to bring in those that won't support (vote) for them.   Labor is a broad term that includes votes.  Same happens here in the US.   GOP would have open borders already if more started off voting for them and the DEM's would have a 100' high wall if those coming in didn't.  Anyone who thinks politicians give 2 fucks about helping immigrants is a fool, if they did we can help them where they come from with muss less impact to our own citizens.  

Another reason I like Trump.   He goes against both sides on this and looks deeper at the impacts of mass immigration on the current population and effect on the country.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Merkel was actually born in East Germany when it was part of the Soviet Union. She has extreme white guilt about what Germany did under Hitler and it's reparations to the world for that. :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

Merkel was actually born in East Germany when it was part of the Soviet Union. She has extreme white guilt about what Germany did under Hitler and it's reparations to the world for that. :guzzle:

Well, she's a fucking twat. Fuck her and the rest of the world elites 

24 minutes ago, Momorider said:

By bringing in hundreds of thousands of Jew hating Muslims.   Yeah that sounds like guilt over what the Nazi's did.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By bringing in hundreds of thousands of Jew hating Muslims.   Yeah that sounds like guilt over what the Nazi's did.  :lol:

Not many Jews in Germany dude Hitler killed them all :flush:

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not many Jews in Germany dude Hitler killed them all :flush:

Doesn't matter when your talking about guilt over what he did.   Guilt has nothing to do with her thinking.  

Just now, Momorider said:

:lies: you obviously haven't be paying very close attention 

Dude if your guilty over what your country did in WW2 you don't bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew hating Muslims.   Its not complicated.   Quit being such a retard and admit you're wrong.   

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude if your guilty over what your country did in WW2 you don't bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew hating Muslims.   Its not complicated.   Quit being such a retard and admit you're wrong.   

Her guilt extends way before even this :bullshit: If you were paying attention you would know this, but you are obviously a moron 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Her guilt extends way before even this :bullshit: If you were paying attention you would know this, but you are obviously a moron 

:lol:   

22 hours ago, Highmark said:

I was on a committee that was responsible for recruiting a new grocery store to my small town after the previous one closed.   Every meeting all that was discussed was we can't grow to this level or that level without a store.   My debate was quit worrying about the size of growth over the type of growth.  Other employers were always asking wasn't I worried about available workforce and my reply was always the same....nope I'll just take someone from you or someone else who doesn't offer what I do.   Eventually I left the committee.  

Growth is mandatory for our global economic system, as it currently is set up, to survive. When an economy contracts we see a total shit show.  The current economic system that began after the great depression has been set up to funnel money to the top off the backs of workers. It is a pyramid scheme that must constantly see growth on the bottom rung and debt rise at both the government and personal levels. Interest rates are used to temper inflation, and stagnant wages relative to the inflation rates are used to create debt for both nations and people. The end game was never considered in this situation. Why? Because it matters not to those at the top of the pyramid. The system will collapse, it has to eventually. At that point those at the top will hold the assets and control, and all others will see any assets they held that were not tangible virtually go away. Once this happens we will see anarchy that will be controlled through drone strikes on citizens until they all fall in line and take what is offered. What will be offered is servitude to those that control the wealth remaining and the military power.