Check your account email address ×

Team belly pan

Just now, Momorider said:

What the fuck man I can't stop laughing at the new screen name  :lol2:

Lol! @SSFB didn’t think I was serious when I text him and he ignored me for a while :lol: 

• Haha 1

I hope Team Belly Faggots takes gas!!! What is their membership number? Is it growing? I hope not.

That faggot Scooter booted me, and that pollywog-head Woofie, also wanted to " punch my ticket "!!

HA!HA! Fuck them!! I hope they fold. How the fuck do they make money there? Memberships, advertising? How? 

I hope it tanks. Fuck Scooter, and fuck Woofie, but mostly, fuck SCOOTER!!

I do wish PIPES would stop in,once in a while. He's got some awesome BERETTAS and ARs!!!

OMG!! Pipes has a 1301 COMP!!! OMG!! How can PIPES be so fukken cool!!!

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope Team Belly Faggots takes gas!!! What is their membership number? Is it growing? I hope not.

That faggot Scooter booted me, and that pollywog-head Woofie, also wanted to " punch my ticket "!!

HA!HA! Fuck them!! I hope they fold. How the fuck do they make money there? Memberships, advertising? How? 

I do wish PIPES would stop in,once in a while. He's got some awesome BERETTAS and ARs!!!

You took a few too many rifle butts to head when you were younger dude, STFU your a child man :guzzle:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

You took a few too many rifle butts to head when you were younger dude, STFU your a child man :guzzle:

Why, what did I post that was childish? 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

What whole team belly pan shit who cares man just let it go :)

Why? Who are you to tell me to let shit go? 

If they did something to irritate me, why should I let that go? 

What makes you think you can impose your will on me? 

I'm older than you. Have probably banged more broads than you. Am probably smarter than you, and probably could buy and sell you. 

So, you tell me why I should let shit go because YOU SAY SO!!!!

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why? Who are you to tell me to let shit go? 

If they did something to irritate me, why should I let that go? 

What makes you think you can impose your will on me? 

I'm older than you. Have probably banged more broads than you. Am probably smarter than you, and probably could buy and sell you. 

So, you tell me why I should let shit go because YOU SAY SO!!!!

17 minutes ago, Momorider said:

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had an account there but I gave it to Stinker 2-3 years ago 

51 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I don't think it was rifle butts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Rapid Anus said:

I had an account there but I gave it to Stinker 2-3 years ago 

:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't think it was rifle butts.

You probably fucked too many men's butts, faggot. 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

True story

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why, what did I post that was childish? 

See below....

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you been concussed lately?  Cuz you’re gonna be if our paths ever cross, you waterheaded hayseed.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

True story

See below....

Have you been concussed lately?  Cuz you’re gonna be if our paths ever cross, you waterheaded hayseed.  :lol: 

Oh look a threat of Violence...gee Mark maybe you should grow up...right? 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look a threat of Violence...gee Mark maybe you should grow up...right? 

Relax tubby. He threatens me regularly...... did you see the >>>>>>.  :lol:   <<<<<<<. So triggered.....couldnt ignore a post if you were paid to....

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Relax tubby. He threatens me regularly...... did you see the >>>>>>.  :lol:   <<<<<<<. So triggered.....couldnt ignore a post if you were paid to....

Not triggered at all and you have threatened various members numerous times...just pointing out your hypocrisy.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not triggered at all and you have threatened various members numerous times...just pointing out your hypocrisy.

No you’re just being Snacks.....a douchebag that wasnt a part of the conversation, you just inserted yourself into one where my name WAS.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No you’re just being Snacks.....a douchebag that wasnt a part of the conversation, you just inserted yourself into one where my name WAS.

Quit being such a massive hypocritical asshole and then I won’t have to point it out.

BTW is that the new rule here...someone can only respond or enter a thread when directly asked to or they are mentioned...good to know.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Quit being such a massive hypocritical asshole and then I won’t have to point it out.

BTW is that the new rule here...someone can only respond or enter a thread when directly asked to or they are mentioned...good to know.

:lmao: he has a point Wollie one the last part 

Edited by Momorider

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

True story

See below....

I got a mild concussion about a year ago, when I walked into a low-hanging branch.